Tomorrow is the day of the Update and wow

After reading the list of changes and updates to come (which is not the end all be all) tomorrow I am amazed that a game with this many defects can be released and shipped.

PLEASE LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL. STOP PRE ORDERING GAMES.

Dont not give these people your money without first knowing if the product you purchased actually works.

So true.

I would have still bought it day one even if I knew it had these issues. Many others would have done the same.

Inb4 343i haters
inb4 343i lovers
inb4 trolls

There were a lot fixes, and thats a good thing.

These patch notes should not suprise you, we knew of most of these bugs.
Quit telling people what to do, mkay?

I’ll still preorder Halo 5
Halo is the only franchise I preorder, and that is because I simply love it.
BTW right now my only complain with MCC is multiplayer

Nope. I’m still preordering Halo 5.

> 2533274803896054;3:
> I would have still bought it day one even if I knew it had these issues. Many others would have done the same.

Beat all campaigns just in time for the update tomorrow. I regret nothing :slight_smile:

> 2533274945679983;5:
> I’ll still preorder Halo 5
> Halo is the only franchise I preorder, and that is because I simply love it.
> BTW right now my only complain with MCC is multiplayer

Your only complaint is what the majority only cares about. -Yoink- a campaign and the pathetic story line. Halo became notorious not because of its campaign mode brehh.

thats a whole different argument. I digress.

But I like my cosmetic pre-order bonus that should be in the game already.

If nobody bought the game before knowing whether it was perfect or not, then nobody would know if it was perfect or not.

MCC was a highly ambitious project and if you thought it would work flawlessly at launch you are a fool.

I purchased an Xbox One for the following reasons:

1. No matter how amazing Halo: Contingency looks as a fan-made PC Halo game on my gaming rig, it simply doesn’t seem as if it will suffice for a genuine Halo experience. (After watching the Halo 5 gameplay, I’m awfully worried that this ‘genuine’ experience is in jeopardy anyways, which is me being cynical. However, no regrets.)

2. No matter how magnificent the upcoming Star Wars games will look on PC, most of my friends and colleagues play on consoles and if I ever want to enjoy a game of Battlefront 3, I decided a lower graphics option with more friends to play is 100x better than playing a great looking game alone.

If half of my reasoning falters with this collection, I still have the latter to fall back on. To be honest, I doubt 343i will allow this to happen. I have some trust in their development and wish them the best in being active with the community.

It’s not about loyalty, it’s about enjoyment. Obviously, if this game isn’t making you happy, return it. But don’t force your speeches of “You are all brainless -Yoink- that naively follow 343!” because of your experiences.

> 2541987111115424;10:
> If nobody bought the game before knowing whether it was perfect or not, then nobody would know if it was perfect or not.

There is no room for logic on these forums. It’s wild speculation and conspiracy theories only. Get out.

(lol)

> 2535415531821175;1:
> After reading the list of changes and updates to come (which is not the end all be all) tomorrow I am amazed that a game with this many defects can be released and shipped.
>
> PLEASE LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL. STOP PRE ORDERING GAMES.
>
> Dont not give these people your money without first knowing if the product you purchased actually works.

You’re right. If they offer a good pre-order bonus, I’ll just wait until they eventually add it back in or consider passing on it entirely.

I’ve been pretty happy since launch day. I bought the game mostly for the Halo 2: Anniversary campaign, terminals, collectables, ports of the other games.

Multiplayer has always just been the cherry on top.

> 2535415531821175;1:
> After reading the list of changes and updates to come (which is not the end all be all) tomorrow I am amazed that a game with this many defects can be released and shipped.
>
> PLEASE LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL. STOP PRE ORDERING GAMES.
>
> Dont not give these people your money without first knowing if the product you purchased actually works.

So true