Tomorrow is September 25th...

And we all know what that means- the 4 year anniversary of the release of Halo 3. So, out of curiosity, is anybody else planning on spending tomorrow playing Halo 3 on LIVE? I think it would be awesome if you could actually FIND some games without waiting forever, and it pays homage to the epic closer of the original trilogy.

I will be on starting midnight mtn time.

Anybody with me?

I will be on during the time i normally play halo reach, and i will encourage all my friends to do the same. Actually, i might just ditch reach and keep playing 3. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll play. Haven’t been able to go back to Reach since the Zero Bloom gametype isn’t in matchmaking.

> And we all know what that means- the 4 year anniversary of the release of Halo 3. So, out of curiosity, is anybody else planning on spending tomorrow playing Halo 3 on LIVE? I think it would be awesome if you could actually FIND some games without waiting forever, and it pays homage to the epic closer of the original trilogy.
>
> I will be on starting midnight mtn time.
>
> Anybody with me?

Last I checked halo 3 was OFFICIALLY released on September 27th, 2007.

Might want to check your math on that one (and no, I don’t account people getting their Halos shipped 2 days early to them in the equation.)

> > And we all know what that means- the 4 year anniversary of the release of Halo 3. So, out of curiosity, is anybody else planning on spending tomorrow playing Halo 3 on LIVE? I think it would be awesome if you could actually FIND some games without waiting forever, and it pays homage to the epic closer of the original trilogy.
> >
> > I will be on starting midnight mtn time.
> >
> > Anybody with me?
>
> Last I checked halo 3 was OFFICIALLY released on September 27th, 2007.
>
> Might want to check your math on that one (and no, I don’t account people getting their Halos shipped 2 days early to them in the equation.)

This was pulled from the H3 Wiki. “Halo 3 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie for the Xbox 360 console. The third installment in the Halo franchise, the game concludes the story arc begun in Halo: Combat Evolved and continued in Halo 2. The game was released on September 25, 2007 in Australia, Brazil, India, New Zealand, North America, and Singapore; September 26, 2007 in Europe; and September 27, 2007 in Japan.”

Also, I was at the midnight launch at a GameStop September 24th, and walked away with my copy at midnight. So I also don’t account people getting it shipped two days early. I also have made an annual habit of smoking a cigar at midnight on the 24th, in honor of everyone’s favorite Sargent. So unless you can cite the place that says the 27th, or unless I was on drugs when I picked it up on the 24th, I’m fairly certain I’m correct.

And that’s awesome you guys are down to play! You should add my GT, same as my username. Those are the letter “i” and the o is a zero. I’m urging everyone to put down Reach for just one day, and hop on some MM in H3!

So spread the word!

> > > And we all know what that means- the 4 year anniversary of the release of Halo 3. So, out of curiosity, is anybody else planning on spending tomorrow playing Halo 3 on LIVE? I think it would be awesome if you could actually FIND some games without waiting forever, and it pays homage to the epic closer of the original trilogy.
> > >
> > > I will be on starting midnight mtn time.
> > >
> > > Anybody with me?
> >
> > Last I checked halo 3 was OFFICIALLY released on September 27th, 2007.
> >
> > Might want to check your math on that one (and no, I don’t account people getting their Halos shipped 2 days early to them in the equation.)
>
> This was pulled from the H3 Wiki. “Halo 3 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie for the Xbox 360 console. The third installment in the Halo franchise, the game concludes the story arc begun in Halo: Combat Evolved and continued in Halo 2. The game was released on September 25, 2007 in Australia, Brazil, India, New Zealand, North America, and Singapore; September 26, 2007 in Europe; and September 27, 2007 in Japan.”
>
> Also, I was at the midnight launch at a GameStop September 24th, and walked away with my copy at midnight. So I also don’t account people getting it shipped two days early. I also have made an annual habit of smoking a cigar at midnight on the 24th, in honor of everyone’s favorite Sargent. So unless you can cite the place that says the 27th, or unless I was on drugs when I picked it up on the 24th, I’m fairly certain I’m correct.
>
> And that’s awesome you guys are down to play! You should add my GT, same as my username. Those are the letter “i” and the o is a zero. I’m urging everyone to put down Reach for just one day, and hop on some MM in H3!
>
> So spread the word!

umm…no.

I went to my midnight launch for Halo 3 on September 26th, 2007. It came out on Tuesday morning, September 27th, 2007.

I am on the west coast of the US.

Again, I implore you to cite a credible source to prove that. Saying “you’re wrong” will not make me agree with you. Are you sure you weren’t overseas at the time? Because I live in Wyoming, the BuFu of the USA, and I got MY copy on the 24th at Midnight. In fact, I have IN MY HAND the original receipt, which I will gladly scan and send you the pic, if you wish.

Bottom line dude, I don’t wanna argue with you really. I made this post to see if there were any H3 fans out there who wanted to give it a tribute in the same way I do. So I would appreciate it if we could keep it on topic. Thank you.

> > > > And we all know what that means- the 4 year anniversary of the release of Halo 3. So, out of curiosity, is anybody else planning on spending tomorrow playing Halo 3 on LIVE? I think it would be awesome if you could actually FIND some games without waiting forever, and it pays homage to the epic closer of the original trilogy.
> > > >
> > > > I will be on starting midnight mtn time.
> > > >
> > > > Anybody with me?
> > >
> > > Last I checked halo 3 was OFFICIALLY released on September 27th, 2007.
> > >
> > > Might want to check your math on that one (and no, I don’t account people getting their Halos shipped 2 days early to them in the equation.)
> >
> > This was pulled from the H3 Wiki. “Halo 3 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie for the Xbox 360 console. The third installment in the Halo franchise, the game concludes the story arc begun in Halo: Combat Evolved and continued in Halo 2. The game was released on September 25, 2007 in Australia, Brazil, India, New Zealand, North America, and Singapore; September 26, 2007 in Europe; and September 27, 2007 in Japan.”
> >
> > Also, I was at the midnight launch at a GameStop September 24th, and walked away with my copy at midnight. So I also don’t account people getting it shipped two days early. I also have made an annual habit of smoking a cigar at midnight on the 24th, in honor of everyone’s favorite Sargent. So unless you can cite the place that says the 27th, or unless I was on drugs when I picked it up on the 24th, I’m fairly certain I’m correct.
> >
> > And that’s awesome you guys are down to play! You should add my GT, same as my username. Those are the letter “i” and the o is a zero. I’m urging everyone to put down Reach for just one day, and hop on some MM in H3!
> >
> > So spread the word!
>
> umm…no.
>
> I went to my midnight launch for Halo 3 on September 26th, 2007. It came out on Tuesday morning, September 27th, 2007.
>
> I am on the west coast of the US.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/788/788731p1.html

H3 came out on my bithday, which was September 25

Not trying to get off the topic, mate.

All I am saying is that it’s a big mystery to me. Some people I see they started playing Halo 3 on the 25th (through their career). I don’t know how that’s possible because I remember going to the midnight release of my gamestop here at home and getting Halo 3 on the 27th of September in 2007.

Someone has to clear this up for me because I distinctly remember it. If it came out on the 25th that would’ve been a Sunday…games are usually released on Tuesdays…which would be the 27th. Can anyone clarify?

Edit: Kay I jsut checked the 2007 calendar and it says 25th was a Tuesday…

I’m so confused I could’ve swore it was the 27th. And in my career I STARTED on the 27th and I played the very first day of the midnight release…

If anyone is up now, I’m ready to play some Halo 3.