Tommorow it ends...

So we all know the first season of Spartan Ops ends tommorow and Requiem’s time is over.Since this is an ending of sorts you guys think someone of relative importance will die? [inb4 Palmer]

In my opinion either nobody dies including Jul’Mdama or someone from Majestic dies…Tedra Grant maybe or Hoya?

Yep, super pumped for Episode 10 but I still have to finish the last 3 chapters of this weeks’ Episode.

You’re right, perhaps Tedra Grant or Hoya dies. After the first few cinematics, they are rarely ever mentioned or get much screen time, so I could totally see 343 killing them off. When I think of Majestic, I think of Thorne, DeMarco, and Madsen (the guy in the Recon armor, everybody forgets his name lol) and fail to remember Grant and Hoya.

If 343 has an idea for future villains in future Spartan Ops, I can see Jul dying in Episode 10 as well. However, I think it is a tad too early to kill off such a major and well-developed character. The writers could do a lot with Jul.

I can’t really think of anyone that would die other than Jul’Mdama, but I guess we’ll see.

I really doubt Palmer will die, as much as some people want her to.

> So we all know the first season of Spartan Ops ends tommorow and Requiem’s time is over.Since this is an ending of sorts you guys think someone of relative importance will die? [inb4 Palmer]
>
> In my opinion either nobody dies including Jul’Mdama or someone from Majestic dies…Tedra Grant maybe or Hoya?

I’m thinking that just Requiem will die, no major characters. Jul will likely activate some self-destruct sequence of the planet put in place by Didact, as hinted to in the trailer, and then he will leave on the Lich. Crimson will make some last second save of Dr.Halsey, disable the Forerunner device that’s keeping Infinity docked, and escape the planet just in-time to see the explosion in the back window. I am optimistic to see Chief in the cinematics, but I doubt they’ll show Chief again til’ Halo 5.

Wana know what I wana see
I wana see abitor decloak right behind Jul and slice his head off
at that very moment Roland reports several ships coming out of warp which then proceed to destroy the storm army. it is then revealed the civil war has ended and that now we will have the covies helping us take requiem from the Prometheans

I’m more interested in what 343 does after Spartan Ops Season 1 ends. What happens on Monday of next week? Re-runs? That will get old fast. Scrap it then because it’s not pulling enough of a population? Convert parts of it into a firefight experience? Announce Season 2?

Those are the questions running around in my skull rather than who dies or not.

> I’m more interested in what 343 does after Spartan Ops Season 1 ends. What happens on Monday of next week? Re-runs? That will get old fast. Scrap it then because it’s not pulling enough of a population? Convert parts of it into a firefight experience? Announce Season 2?
>
> Those are the questions running around in my skull rather than who dies or not.

343 needs to put back Episode 4 on Matchmaking post-Episode 10.

It’s the only Episode that has never gone up on Matchmaking on Legendary, which is strange because 343 re-added all the episodes during the -Yoink!- Gaming contest, but had Episode 5 stay on for 2 weeks rather than having Episode 4.

I feel it is too early for Requiem to meet it’s end or Master Chief to make an appearance in Spartan Ops.

can’t wait. i’m super duper pumped!

I don’t think anyone will die, but maybe 343i reintroduces the flood at the very end?

Cliff hanger…

> I don’t think anyone will die, but maybe 343i reintroduces the flood at the very end?
>
> Cliff hanger…

palmer get bit and mutilated by flood?

Hmm i highly doubt Jul will die just yet, the Arbiter and Jul need to confront each other before that can happen or it will ruin a chance for a excellent scene.

My guess is it will end in cliffhanger in preparation for season 2.With the fate of someone well known in Spartan Ops, with that person getting saved by a hair in the start of season 2, if they are going to follow a well used model that has proven successful to get people to want to buy season 2.Kind of like a bait tactic, which is needed to get as many as possible to buy season 2.Its a successful model used for some TV series, which leave a big cliffhanger with something at stake.Leaving people asking “What will happen, i need to know”.

That is my suspicion for the end of season 1.Since they want to treat spartan ops as a weekly console series resembling popular TV series.

Master Chief to the rescue.

When I first got Halo 4 I never thought I’d be so pumped for Spartan ops lol but surprisingly it turned out to be my favorite thing about Halo 4. Imagine if they ended it tomorrow with an all out war, hundreds of Prometheans and storm covies against all the fire teams till Jul blows up Requiem. And then they end it with Master Chief getting a com message about Requiems destruction and then fade to black.

That would be a pretty cool way to end it in my opinion :3

If Hoya dies people will complain just because he’s black. xD

> I’m more interested in what 343 does after Spartan Ops Season 1 ends. What happens on Monday of next week? Re-runs? That will get old fast. Scrap it then because it’s not pulling enough of a population? Convert parts of it into a firefight experience? Announce Season 2?
>
> Those are the questions running around in my skull rather than who dies or not.

Maybe with the release of the Majestic map pack, something new and unseen will be added with it? I doubt it but one can hope :stuck_out_tongue: