-Told you Nov.6th was a BAD release date-

Why?

> Because of this → http://www.gametrailers.com/video/reveal-trailer-call-of-duty/729708 ← Black Ops 2 goes more futuristic

Oh damn one of THOSE threads again??

^No. Why? Because I absolutely HATE CoD’s style of FPS. Everything from ADS and the lack of sandbox gameplay with vehicles, etc., compared to Halo I dislike when it comes to the multiplayer.

<mark>What’s the problem then now you may ask?</mark> Well, simply put, they’ve finally got ME interested because they’re FINALLY going more futuristic with the overall feel of the game! I’m the type of person who would always choose Halo over any other game, but just in my shoes that aren’t even as big Halo fans and finally are interested in CoD?

Halo should’ve kept the September window and came out strong again during the holidays with promotional boxes and special accessories, not release it one week before the largest grossing piece of entertainment *:*

Just my 2¢

UNKNOWN smells nice.

It’s ok with me. I’m only really planning on buying 1 game, and I’ve yet to actually pull myself together to finish the first Black Ops.

Unless my friend’s discount is actually worth it, I’m possibly looking at buying only 1.

Well maybe people might buy Halo then they won’t have money to buy COD.

Well it will be interesting to see how this plays out with Halo being a main game with the Chief, better graphics, some COD features compared to COD which now has robot drones attacking Los Angeles… and horses.

Who cares? How does this prevent me from buying the game of the year, Halo 4?

It’s about time we went head to head, if anything if means we’ll have a few weeks without the CoD hobbyists in our matchmaking lol

Edit: why am I always your freaking counterpoint? Tell me you like oreo’s or somthing

If they had released the game in September as you suggest, by November you’d be bored and looking for something new and hence would have bought CoD, never to return to Halo since “it was so boring the last time”. Now, you’ll have to choose and it’s more likely you’ll buy Halo 4 since it’s released earlier, and most likely it will be a good game and hence you won’t be tempted to buy CoD, and after Christmas when it’s on sale, you’ve read the reviews from gamers and visited the forums and know that despite a fancy box (modern/futuristic FPS) it’s just the same old crappy CoD, only slightly worse due to bugs.
Worst case scenario, you buy CoD after Christmas or get it for Christmas and like it and play both, best case scenario you realise that CoD will be horrible as always and don’t buy it.

Any how, you’re still more inclined to buy Halo 4 and keep it despite Blops 2, then you would have been if it were released back in September.

Who cares, halo is gonna stomp BO2, every body that I’ve shown the BO 2 trailer said it looks dumb as -Yoink-

> It’s about time we went head to head, if anything if means we’ll have a few weeks without the CoD hobbyists in our matchmaking lol
>
> Edit: why am I always your freaking counterpoint? Tell me you like oreo’s or somthing

Oreos

are…

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Black ops 2 is coming out?

Oh yea, I watched the trailer today, it was stupid.

You know how the halo trailer made me feel?

Inspired, excited, motivated to play some halo.

The bloops 2 trailer?

I laughed when I saw horses, then stopped watching it immediately.

Still choosing Halo but this is a two-way street. Either Halo 4 sales will suffer or they will benefit.

Halo looks far better anyways Ill wait till BO2 hits the bargain bin.

> Why?
>
>
>
> > Because of this → http://www.gametrailers.com/video/reveal-trailer-call-of-duty/729708 ← Black Ops 2 goes more futuristic
>
> “Oh damn one of THOSE threads again??
>
>
> ^No. Why? Because I absolutely HATE CoD’s style of FPS. Everything from ADS and the lack of sandbox gameplay with vehicles, etc., compared to Halo I dislike when it comes to the multiplayer.
>
> <mark>What’s the problem then now you may ask?</mark> Well, simply put, they’ve finally got ME interested because they’re FINALLY going more futuristic with the overall feel of the game! I’m the type of person who would always choose Halo over any other game, but just in my shoes that aren’t even as big Halo fans and finally are interested in CoD?
>
>
> Halo should’ve kept the September window and came out strong again during the holidays with promotional boxes and special accessories, not release it one week before the largest grossing piece of entertainment *:*
>
>
>
>
>
> Just my 2¢
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________________
>
> UNKNOWN smells nice.

CoD Black Ops II is not going to be good, plus 343 had the release date first. Plus they just now told us about Black Ops II (which I will not be getting) and many people have already pre-ordered Halo 4

I’m torn between laughing hysterically at this new CoD and being genuinely interested… its a strange feeling.

I think it’ll be fine, I tend to doubt that this will hurt Halo’s sales much. Black ops wasn’t liked much when compared to modern warfare meanwhile ppl are interested in what a new company is doing with Halo. Even if the core community such as us forum goers know more about Halo 4 than your average gamer does the fact is many ppl are going to wonder if Halo 4 plays like Halo 2. At least that’s what I think is going to happen, of course ppl will always bring up sales numbers and such but CoD sells across multiple platforms while Halo is exclusive to xbox and therefore I think we’ll see the same general pattern of sales this time around. In any case as I said I think things will be fine.

> CoD Black Ops II is not going to be good, plus 343 had the release date first. Plus they just now told us about Black Ops II (which I will not be getting) and many people have already pre-ordered Halo 4

Preorders are never set in stone.

> Halo looks far better anyways Ill wait till BO2 hits the bargain bin.

chuckles

It will be about 5 or 6 years before that will happen, and by then, Call of Duty: Civil Warfare 3 will be out.

I’m only buying Halo 4. I don’t give a -blam!- about BO2

I have a question why can’t you get both games? They are both different and forcing to fight each other is stupid.

Too late. I’ve grown bored of COD.

> I’m only buying Halo 4. I don’t give a -blam!- about BO2