Togetherness

“Peace will come, the world will rest, once we have togetherness.”

Simplicity. 343 Please make it simple. Please make it so we dont have 3357754 different gametypes in playlists, or several different variants of the same map in playlists. Please dont make it so we have 15+ playlists to choose from.

Just keep the game original throughout the whole multiplayer so every gametype can be similar. Im playing reach and theres TU gametypes and Anniversay then regular gametypes all in the same playlist.

Halo community needs to be united, we need to be brought together in fewer playlists…with bigger numbers…At the same time we should be able to bring new players in…and having 46366227727363 different gametypes doesnt help.

Basically what im saying is keep the core halo in every playlist and gametype then we can just tweak them to make new playlists…Im not saying everyone needs to play like 2 playlists and thats it im saying we need fewer damn playlists and gametypes.

I’d prefer players that didn’t kill me because I have a weapon they want when I am on their team.

The more play lists there are the less chance I have of playing with these scouns.

> “Peace will come, the world will rest, once we have togetherness.”
>
> Simplicity. 343 Please make it simple. Please make it so we dont have 3357754 different gametypes in playlists, or several different variants of the same map in playlists. Please dont make it so we have 15+ playlists to choose from.
>
>
> Just keep the game original throughout the whole multiplayer so every gametype can be similar. Im playing reach and theres TU gametypes and Anniversay then regular gametypes all in the same playlist.
>
>
> Halo community needs to be united, we need to be brought together in fewer playlists…with bigger numbers…At the same time we should be able to bring new players in…and having 46366227727363 different gametypes doesnt help.
>
>
>
> Basically what im saying is keep the core halo in every playlist and gametype then we can just tweak them to make new playlists…Im not saying everyone needs to play like 2 playlists and thats it im saying we need fewer damn playlists and gametypes.

The player population is the reason the split playlist are such a problem in Reach. With a high player population the splits wont really be much of an issue.

Reach was a failed experiment. They tried to satisfy everyone with a million playlists.