Todd McFarlane's Contact Info?

I am a Canadian Halo fan. I also happen to be a toy collector. As such, I tend to, on occasion, buy Halo action figures, Mega Bloks sets, etc… Unfortunately, I have to buy locally. This limits collectible-quality figures to McFarlane Toys only. As I have discovered through Halo Waypoint and other sources, McFarlane Toys is known for exceptionally high quality. Sadly, that isn’t the case here in Canada. For reasons unknown, we only get the figures that failed quality control. And before you ask, they are definitely official (not that you could tell from looking at them). Atrocious paint issues, sub-par construction, loose parts, etc. are all issues that regularly plague McFarlanes’ Halo figures here. Checking around, I have found no ways of digitally contacting Todd McFarlane. So my question for all of my fellow collectors out there is this: Is it possible to contact Todd digitally? And if so, where could I attain his contact information? I have to get the the bottom of just what the hell is going on over there.

I found this on McFarlane’s website after quick search

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I found this on McFarlane’s website after quick search

Uh…It isn’t up anymore.

I have also tried looking for his contact details but all i could find was a list of email addresses to the McFarlane licensing,public relations,custom manufacturing,sales,publishing email details.
I wish they had at least one phone contact that you could call and inquire …even the customer care is an email address…

4804917070 and for those that came across this phone contact I hope it went through because for me it didnt.

Best thing I can think of is to email the company, attach pictures etc

> 2535433942705332;4:
> I have also tried looking for his contact details but all i could find was a list of email addresses to the McFarlane licensing,public relations,custom manufacturing,sales,publishing email details.
> I wish they had at least one phone contact that you could call and inquire …even the customer care is an email address…
>
> 4804917070 and for those that came across this phone contact I hope it went through because for me it didnt.

You could try twitter: @Todd_McFarlane