Today's halo infinite multiplayer update

Can anyone fill me in on what they did with the game, I don’t see any latest changes?

6 Likes

As far as I can tell, they haven’t done anything obvious. Playlists look the same, I see the same bugs I encountered before, nothing added, etc.

1 Like

Well that freaking sucks, I expected something more from it since they even announce that the beta would be over.

4 Likes

Some patch notes would be nice.

3 Likes

Halo Infinite Multiplayer Known Issues (Updated: December 8, 2021)
ttps://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410503691796-Halo-Infinite-Multiplayer-Known-Issues

Halo Infinite Campaign Known Issues (Published: December 8, 2021)
ttps://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411560566292-Halo-Infinite-Campaign-Known-Issues

Halo Infinite Campaign Release Notes (Published: December 8, 2021)
ttps://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/4412306622356-Halo-Infinite-Campaign-Release-Notes

4 Likes

yea I did expect more playlists, just having 3 is, well pathetic, halo is supposed to have like 8 playlists. and some bugfixes wood be nice

1 Like

Known issues aren’t patch notes. Kind of the opposite

10 Likes

Haven’t played today yet but man am I hoping they updated the MP. Lots of weapon balancing and number of bugs/kinks to be worked out. The MP we have now feels like a step backwards from the previous flights IMO.

ah yes because Bonnie Ross has a direct influence on how many playlists are in the game. They told us when they are going to be adding new playlists, which is before the holidays, with a robust social slayer coming around january. I’m sure Bonnie Ross could give a yoink what people on Halo waypoint think about her, this is the kind of ‘hot take’ that got the halo subreddit locked down.

1 Like

Because we are giving out voice criticisms. Like I understand death threats and doxxing but why won’t you ban them instead of locking the whole thing down? That seems very unreasonable.

1 Like

I really don’t understand how hard it is to add basic playlists.

Like how difficult is is actually to launch a basic Slayer playlist?

They already had Fiesta so surely they could just add that straight back in at the very least? Then we’d at least have 4 or 5 playlists rather than just 3

I expected more for the official launch of the game.

5 Likes

Because their grind machine would be thrown out of whack by giving us what we want.

4 Likes

Even if they can’t add game types to matchmaking right now for whatever technical reasons, why not at least make them available for customs? For example, I’d like to play Fiesta but it isn’t available.

2 Likes

Today is just campaign day, the rest will come after this part is running smooth. I’m sure they have to devote most of their resources to making sure the campaign downloads and runs appropriately etc since it’s something you pay for.

They were pretty clear on nothing being added, but it is disappointing regardless.

4 Likes

They literally said that there would be no changes to MP after the “beta” honestly they just used the word beta to buy them time… The flights were the real beta, and this beta was a money grab. They have now said MP will be in “beta” for a long time, this means they can be lazy and slack on content keeping players in suspension for more and drop “events” to introduce Playlist that we have had for 20 years with purchase able items in it. Then take it away after a week, it’s extremely predatory and lazy and honestly shameful. Especially since bungie was able to produce playlist changes at the drop of a hat well over 15 years ago but for soooooome reason it takes 343 Week or even several months to add in a play list

10 Likes

And there’s the new excuse now that “it’s a beta” isn’t viable anymore :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh make no mistake, it was never a beta anyway

4 Likes

This is honestly the most disingenuous company along with EA and Disney. Lol like what the F.

1 Like

Lot’s of stability updates to prevent crashing.