Today's Halo Bulletin will be delayed. Sept. 7,2011

[https://twitter.com/#!/bsangel/status/111559018341871616

Just a FYI. ](https://twitter.com/#!/bsangel/status/111559018341871616) Holiday weekend and all that. :slight_smile:

NOOOOOOOOOO-Explodes

Does this mean no WHERE’S MAH BULLETEN thread?
Just in case you may want to keep this thread alive

Damn, time to sleep, will hopefully end this rubbish day.

> Does this mean no WHERE’S MAH BULLETEN thread?
> Just in case you may want to keep this thread alive

lol i was the one who made that.

> Does this mean no WHERE’S MAH BULLETEN thread?
> Just in case you may want to keep this thread alive

That’s why I figured I’d share the info so people were aware.

Thanks BTW

Why??? drops ice cream, balls up, and starts to cry

> Why??? drops ice cream, balls up, and starts to cry

pats head it’s okay, it’s okay…

You know how some websites have options for automatic posts to social networks? Like how you can set up your twitter account to automatically tweet everytime you “like” a YouTube vid?

I think Link1201 has one of those programs embedded in his brain, so that every time he sees something online, it automatically generates a forum post about it :smiley:

Seriously dude, you are amazing. I don’t know how you stay on top of this stuff so well, but keep it up :slight_smile:

> You know how some websites have options for automatic posts to social networks? Like how you can set up your twitter account to automatically tweet everytime you “like” a YouTube vid?
>
> I think Link1201 has one of those programs embedded in his brain, so that every time he sees something online, it automatically generates a forum post about it :smiley:
>
> Seriously dude, you are amazing. I don’t know how you stay on top of this stuff so well, but keep it up :slight_smile:

Thanks. I try to keep my ear to the ground. :slight_smile:

Thanks Link, but this better not be like last week. When bs angel posted it might not arrive on Wednesday and it did. Oh well such is life.

I second CL’s post. Oh my…how you do stay on top of things for those of us who can’t. :wink:

<4

AHHHH! What am I going to do without my weekly fix of Halo news! Head explodes

Oh well, that just means that after I’ve read this weeks Halo bulletin, that I wont have to wait as long to read next week’s…

> > You know how some websites have options for automatic posts to social networks? Like how you can set up your twitter account to automatically tweet everytime you “like” a YouTube vid?
> >
> > I think Link1201 has one of those programs embedded in his brain, so that every time he sees something online, it automatically generates a forum post about it :smiley:
> >
> > Seriously dude, you are amazing. I don’t know how you stay on top of this stuff so well, but keep it up :slight_smile:
>
> Thanks. I try to keep my ear to the ground. :slight_smile:

I agree, Link you are truely amazing when it comes to keeping up with the info for the Halo community. They need to hire you.

> Thanks Link, but this better not be like last week. When bs angel posted it might not arrive on Wednesday and it did. Oh well such is life.
>
> I second CL’s post. Oh my…how you do stay on top of things for those of us who can’t. :wink:
>
> <4

I know, he is my news reporter. I don’t know what I would do without him.

> Thanks Link, but this better not be like last week. When bs angel posted it might not arrive on Wednesday and it did. Oh well such is life.
>
> I second CL’s post. Oh my…how you do stay on top of things for those of us who can’t. :wink:
>
> <4

Link is always asking questions! He’s a perpetual news source for you all. He’s like the paparazzi (if they weren’t so intrusive).

> https://twitter.com/#!/bsangel/status/111559018341871616
>
> Just a FYI.
Holiday weekend and all that. :slight_smile:

you live up to your name you know that? applause

> Link is always asking questions! He’s a perpetual news source for you all. He’s like the paparazzi (if they weren’t so intrusive).

:P!

>
>
> <4

I did say MAY be delayed. :slight_smile:

Link strikes again with Vital Information for your Everyday Life!