Today's Bulletin 10/25/12

I seem to have stumbled across this - Sign in to your Microsoft account

Now, that status has been the same for the last hour or more. It’s VERY reassuring to know that she is just sitting in the lobby and taking much longer on the bulletin today. Pretty non-productive if you ask me.

Understandable. I would do the same if I could play Halo 4 right now.

o.O Why you be stalking her, bro?

Really? You know its not her Job to post a bulletin by wednesday every week. Just leave her be.

She’s playing halo 4, in forge, good for her.

Thank you but for 7 months, this has been the place to post such things.

PS: Cyber-stalking, see someone :wink:

DAMN IT, i thought you were posting saying the bulletin was up. don’t get my hopes up like that.

> DAMN IT, i thought you were posting saying the bulletin was up. don’t get my hopes up like that.

You DO know it’s possible to sit and “play” the dashboard right? :stuck_out_tongue:

> Understandable. I would do the same if I could play Halo 4 right now.

I’d PLAY it, not just sit in the lobby, myself. :wink:

Well the next bulletin is suppose to be about forge…and funny enough she is in a forge lobby. Maybe shes getting some screen shots?..or taking time to use it so she can explain it better, god knows.

> > Understandable. I would do the same if I could play Halo 4 right now.
>
> I’d PLAY it, not just sit in the lobby, myself. :wink:

I actually sit in lobby pretty often… :confused:

> I seem to have stumbled across this - Sign in to your Microsoft account
>
> Now, that status has been the same for the last hour or more. It’s VERY reassuring to know that she is just sitting in the lobby and taking much longer on the bulletin today. Pretty non-productive if you ask me.

Do NOT start this flame war against her again bro, last week was mean and uncalled for. Just quit it.

>
> Now, that status has been the same for the last hour or more. It’s VERY reassuring to know that she is just sitting in the lobby and taking much longer on the bulletin today. Pretty non-productive if you ask me.

Because you have any clue what they’re doing right now? Their plan for the day, the schedule. Because you understand the release schedule for game information, when and how the bulletin is written and always by whom?

This sense of entitlement is irritating. Wah wah -Yoinking!- wah… because they owe you information right? It’s incredible how much 343i (and Bungie) communicate with their fan bases, there are several high profile games that do not have the same connection that 343i does and yet, and YET the sense of selfishness and entitlement displayed by you (and others here) -Yoinking!- irritates me.

Leave the -Yoink!- person alone, if they want to sit idle on a lobby (whether they are or not) is between them and their employer, not you.

she’s forging cats…

> > > Understandable. I would do the same if I could play Halo 4 right now.
> >
> > I’d PLAY it, not just sit in the lobby, myself. :wink:
>
> I actually sit in lobby pretty often… :confused:

Shes probably sitting with a couple of devs getting details even. Has anyone consiered this?

Let BS Angel do her thang…

>

I didn’t know you were the studio manager for 343 :open_mouth:

Jokes aside, the bulletin will be up when it’s done.

I just went by her desk. I can confirm she is sitting in the lobby, but afk from the game. I will now start campaigning for her job and start a mutiny!