Today 343 says get on Halo 3 tp populate servrs

I read a post by bs angle and this post says for every one on April 7th to get on Halo 3. To populate the servers, my guess is that they want to gather data or something as to what people like about Halo 3. So im getting on it right now hope to see you there!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Today I say -Yoink- you 343

I lost my copy of Halo 3.

But 343 doesn’t care about us, just their money.

ill be there :wink:

What people like about Halo 3 is that it is an original gaming experience. Its multiplayer was kick-effin-awesome

> I lost my copy of Halo 3.
>
>
> But 343 doesn’t care about us, just their money.

How do you know this? Elaborate please.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

Sad that Halo 3 day was ruined by Call of Halo day.

Wait, 343i actually cares about community input?

Alright let’s do that than. How 'bout we play some Halo 3 while talking about Halo 4 and stuff. Anyone?

I’ll be playing halo 3 regardless. However, the “we wanna see what people like about halo 3” story seems to be BS. Halo 3 dropped way back in 07. Ever since then, it’s been quite clear what people love and didn’t love about it. They hated hosting, they hated non hitscan. They practically loved everything else. This isn’t that hard.

Yeah, gather data and then do the exact -Yoinking!- opposite!

Sure.

> Yeah, gather data and then do the exact -Yoinking!- opposite!

No.

Wait so do we play with BS, each other, or just go in at it alone?

Atleast they are encouraging us to play an actual Halo game.

Really? I am on Halo 3 pretty much everyday and the one day everyone goes on, I am round my relatives. Since I live in England is America in front of my time or behind it?

> But 343 doesn’t care about us, just their money.

No, that’s post-Halo 3: ODST Bungie…Or if you’re a COD fan, then Infinity Ward.

> I’ll be playing halo 3 regardless. However, the “we wanna see what people like about halo 3” story seems to be BS. Halo 3 dropped way back in 07. Ever since then, it’s been quite clear what people love and didn’t love about it. They hated hosting, they hated non hitscan. They practically loved everything else. This isn’t that hard.

They aren’t telling us to play Halo 3 to grab some statistics, it is a community event to repopulate Halo 3 for a day, bs angel simply put it on the homepage.

i would be on alot more if they started banning host booters!