To2 looking for 2 for Arena/online Tournaments

Me and my teammate have been playing together for 6 years , we have good chemistry and work well together. We don’t have event experience we only want to go to a event if we think we can place top 16 which back then we knew we couldn’t . Skill is not a issue as we have not been out skilled by anybody yet.(Of course we haven’t played snipedown yet either) but back on topic so what we are looking for is someone to be skilled enough to hold your own into champion rank , know how to play not for stats but for the W ,and no whining if it’s one thing I hate the most when trying someone is the complain like a little school girl let’s Man up a little and focus on winning and not how you got shafted by 343 . Anyways me and my teammate are both in are mid-20’s and play around 8 central time until Midnight on the weekdays. We are kinda looking for some players in our age and timeline but if your chill and can fit are time to play then it’s cool. Well hit me up if anybody wants to try we will be on at 8:45 central time tonight GT is iDowntownbrown

My friend and I are looking for a team of 2. We’ve been playing halo together for almost 10 years. I have event experience (for H2 and H3), my friend doesn’t. I would consider going to another if I felt we could do well. We’re both mid-20s and play around the same time that you do, usually until 3AM CST or so on weekdays. I added you, GT is Vivacity.

What time will you be on

> 2535420769746123;3:
> What time will you be on

We should be on at 10 CST tonight.

You down to play now?
GT: DARKMASTER XJ

Team 1178 is recruiting looking to get a good community of competitive gamers who want to, and have been playing halo for years.
our team will be working on getting up a Facebook page soon so everyone can stay in touch easily, we have practices and warzone nights.
if you are interested contact DinnerMint13 Best to contact on Xbox live directly, but waypoint works as well…some of the requirements are.
REQUIREMENTS
MUST HAVE MIC
MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER
MUST MAKE CALLOUTS
MUST HAVE GOOD CHEMISTRY WITH YOUR TEAM
We are still growing but would like to see gold rank up at least.
but no matter what rank feel free to message