To Xbox players who are waiting for their mail

If you have the app from the last preview you can go and update it now. It started updating automatically today when I started my console. Currently downloading, and hoping it’ll do the trick.

If you don’t have this app, and weren’t in the last preview, download “Xbox Insider Hub” and check if you can download the preview from there.

I hope this helps, but can’t promise anything.

It won’t work until you get the notification or email, when I launch it just says I’m not authorized to play.

For a first party studio owned directly by Microsoft this is honestly a terrible way to do a rollout. I’m already signed up and clearly verified because it let me download the flight, why do I need to wait for further verification to actually get past the starting screen. That just does nothing but waste my limited play time and piss me off, I’m already about to go bed after waiting for 2 hours to no avail.

> 2533274820430915;2:
> It won’t work until you get the notification or email, when I launch it just says I’m not authorized to play.
>
> For a first party studio owned directly by Microsoft this is honestly a terrible way to do a rollout. I’m already signed up and clearly verified because it let me download the flight, why do I need to wait for further verification to actually get past the starting screen. That just does nothing but waste my limited play time and piss me off, I’m already about to go bed after waiting for 2 hours to no avail.

That issue 343 said will be fixed with time. But this post was mainly for those who are waiting for a message and don’t know what to do, so they can at least get prepared with the download to save time and not potentially miss the pvp later.

> 2533274947805189;1:
> If you have the app from the last preview you can go and update it now. It started updating automatically today when I started my console. Currently downloading, and hoping it’ll do the trick.
>
> If you don’t have this app, and weren’t in the last preview, download “Xbox Insider Hub” and check if you can download the preview from there.
>
> I hope this helps, but can’t promise anything.

So I was able to download and install this Tech Preview, however, I didnt get an email telling I was chosen. I dont know if im in or not? I’m getting the same error message that I’m not authorised. Could you should shed some light if you can?

> 2535421725269449;4:
> > 2533274947805189;1:
> > If you have the app from the last preview you can go and update it now. It started updating automatically today when I started my console. Currently downloading, and hoping it’ll do the trick.
> >
> > If you don’t have this app, and weren’t in the last preview, download “Xbox Insider Hub” and check if you can download the preview from there.
> >
> > I hope this helps, but can’t promise anything.
>
> So I was able to download and install this Tech Preview, however, I didnt get an email telling I was chosen. I dont know if im in or not? I’m getting the same error message that I’m not authorised. Could you should shed some light if you can?

That’s weird. You’re sure you didn’t get an invite in a weird email folder earlier this week?
Honestly I have no idea, If I were you I would try to open it again when the flight opens, if you are an Insider I mean.

> 2533274947805189;5:
> > 2535421725269449;4:
> > > 2533274947805189;1:
> > > If you have the app from the last preview you can go and update it now. It started updating automatically today when I started my console. Currently downloading, and hoping it’ll do the trick.
> > >
> > > If you don’t have this app, and weren’t in the last preview, download “Xbox Insider Hub” and check if you can download the preview from there.
> > >
> > > I hope this helps, but can’t promise anything.
> >
> > So I was able to download and install this Tech Preview, however, I didnt get an email telling I was chosen. I dont know if im in or not? I’m getting the same error message that I’m not authorised. Could you should shed some light if you can?
>
> That’s weird. You’re sure you didn’t get an invite in a weird email folder earlier this week?
> Honestly I have no idea, If I were you I would try to open it again when the flight opens, if you are an Insider I mean.

Actually it shows on Waypoint that Im on this flight. Guess it was luck

> 2535421725269449;6:
> > 2533274947805189;5:
> > > 2535421725269449;4:
> > > > 2533274947805189;1:
> > > > If you have the app from the last preview you can go and update it now. It started updating automatically today when I started my console. Currently downloading, and hoping it’ll do the trick.
> > > >
> > > > If you don’t have this app, and weren’t in the last preview, download “Xbox Insider Hub” and check if you can download the preview from there.
> > > >
> > > > I hope this helps, but can’t promise anything.
> > >
> > > So I was able to download and install this Tech Preview, however, I didnt get an email telling I was chosen. I dont know if im in or not? I’m getting the same error message that I’m not authorised. Could you should shed some light if you can?
> >
> > That’s weird. You’re sure you didn’t get an invite in a weird email folder earlier this week?
> > Honestly I have no idea, If I were you I would try to open it again when the flight opens, if you are an Insider I mean.
>
> Actually it shows on Waypoint that Im on this flight. Guess it was luck

lol, happy to hear it. Have fun

> 2533274947805189;7:
> > 2535421725269449;6:
> > > 2533274947805189;5:
> > > > 2535421725269449;4:
> > > > > 2533274947805189;1:
> > > > > If you have the app from the last preview you can go and update it now. It started updating automatically today when I started my console. Currently downloading, and hoping it’ll do the trick.
> > > > >
> > > > > If you don’t have this app, and weren’t in the last preview, download “Xbox Insider Hub” and check if you can download the preview from there.
> > > > >
> > > > > I hope this helps, but can’t promise anything.
> > > >
> > > > So I was able to download and install this Tech Preview, however, I didnt get an email telling I was chosen. I dont know if im in or not? I’m getting the same error message that I’m not authorised. Could you should shed some light if you can?
> > >
> > > That’s weird. You’re sure you didn’t get an invite in a weird email folder earlier this week?
> > > Honestly I have no idea, If I were you I would try to open it again when the flight opens, if you are an Insider I mean.
> >
> > Actually it shows on Waypoint that Im on this flight. Guess it was luck
>
> lol, happy to hear it. Have fun

Same to you you, my dude!