To whomever made "Unearthed" BTB map

Oh my gosh i just got off of BTB to try out some new maps. I got placed on the new map “Unearthed”. BY far the most fun BTB map to play in the game and one of the most fun in the game!! I haven’t played any other new oones yet but this is by far my new favorite map in the game!! Kudos to whomever made that map!! This is almost like spire in halo reach its sooooooo much fun!!!

My frames are always gone when I play some of the new maps

> 2533274928133692;1:
> Oh my gosh i just got off of BTB to try out some new maps. I got placed on the new map “Unearthed”. BY far the most fun BTB map to play in the game and one of the most fun in the game!! I haven’t played any other new oones yet but this is by far my new favorite map in the game!! Kudos to whomever made that map!! This is almost like spire in halo reach its sooooooo much fun!!!

Haha Thanks for sharing this thought! I’m glad the majority of the community likes my map. I made it the way to play differently from others… And yes, it reminds of Spire hahaha

> 2533274824283438;3:
> > 2533274928133692;1:
> > Oh my gosh i just got off of BTB to try out some new maps. I got placed on the new map “Unearthed”. BY far the most fun BTB map to play in the game and one of the most fun in the game!! I haven’t played any other new oones yet but this is by far my new favorite map in the game!! Kudos to whomever made that map!! This is almost like spire in halo reach its sooooooo much fun!!!
>
>
> Haha Thanks for sharing this thought! I’m glad the majority of the community likes my map. I made it the way to play differently from others… And yes, it reminds of Spire hahaha

It’s an amazing map to play and I am looking forward to seeing more of your maps!

> 2533274928133692;4:
> > 2533274824283438;3:
> > > 2533274928133692;1:
> > > Oh my gosh i just got off of BTB to try out some new maps. I got placed on the new map “Unearthed”. BY far the most fun BTB map to play in the game and one of the most fun in the game!! I haven’t played any other new oones yet but this is by far my new favorite map in the game!! Kudos to whomever made that map!! This is almost like spire in halo reach its sooooooo much fun!!!
> >
> >
> > Haha Thanks for sharing this thought! I’m glad the majority of the community likes my map. I made it the way to play differently from others… And yes, it reminds of Spire hahaha
>
>
> It’s an amazing map to play and I am looking forward to seeing more of your maps!

Thanks! If you want to see the rest of my work checkout my files. The Cellar and Paradise Decay are some of my best.

> 2533274824283438;5:
> > 2533274928133692;4:
> > > 2533274824283438;3:
> > > > 2533274928133692;1:
> > > > Oh my gosh i just got off of BTB to try out some new maps. I got placed on the new map “Unearthed”. BY far the most fun BTB map to play in the game and one of the most fun in the game!! I haven’t played any other new oones yet but this is by far my new favorite map in the game!! Kudos to whomever made that map!! This is almost like spire in halo reach its sooooooo much fun!!!
> > >
> > >
> > > Haha Thanks for sharing this thought! I’m glad the majority of the community likes my map. I made it the way to play differently from others… And yes, it reminds of Spire hahaha
> >
> >
> > It’s an amazing map to play and I am looking forward to seeing more of your maps!
>
>
> Thanks! If you want to see the rest of my work checkout my files. The Cellar and Paradise Decay are some of my best.

I will for sure give them a fownload

Sorry to say - not a fan of the map … kudos for creating it and getting it into rotation but there is a loud audible groan from myself and my friends when it appears in BTB.

I hate that map so much that I quit every time it comes up now :frowning:

I’ve yet to play unearthed