To whom may be of Interest. Halo 4 ban ?

So I came back home earlier and sat down to play Halo 4 and I got this message saying that my account has been permanently banned from playing Halo 4 and it asked to go to www.halo4.com/ban but I found no reason why I got banned. 343 (I assume) banned me for what exactly ? I have had no problems with banning never and now they somehow ban me for yet again what exactly ? I would appreciate if someone read this and explain to me why I was banned for nothing ? Really disappointing that people around are getting banned and the ones who really are cheating, tampering, and screwing the system are gladly running around doing it. If anybody meaning 343 read this or honestly whoever can tell me why is this happening.

Based on your profile:
-No Headless spartan
-No boosting in game history
-No Modded Fotus
-No AFK
-No repetitive quitting
-SR130
-No modded commendations

Looks like you ranked up too fast for the systems liking=/

343 have banned you for liking the game too much.

Hope you enjoyed Game 4 while it lasted, now its time to go play something else.

It says your overall commendation progress is 96%, but then I look at your commendations and there’s no way that you’re actually 96% done… I dunno, you didn’t have your GPD modded, did you? You can PM me the answer if you want.

> It says your overall commendation progress is 96%, but then I look at your commendations and there’s no way that you’re actually 96% done… I dunno, you didn’t have your GPD modded, did you? You can PM me the answer if you want.

I’ve seen a lot of mistakes in the commendation completion here on waypoint vs. the game.

There is a thread that is designated for all Halo 4 Bans. You may want to make a post there as this thread will be buried in no time. Also please refrain from creating duplicate threads.

(Halo 4 Ban Thread)

Thanks,
-OPDEMISE