To Use Here, First Remove Another Device error

Keep getting this error when I try to start Halo MCC:

You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store. https://i.imgur.com/iqtLI5j.png/

My Devices page https://i.imgur.com/utRCxvO.png

When I look at my devices, I have 6, well under the limit of 10. Can anyone help or shed some light on this? Tried reinstalling just about everything.

Also I can run other games from the Xbox Game Pass, just not Halo MCC.

I have same issue

I encountered the same issue as well for my desktop PC, but then it turned out I could launch the game from my laptop and on an Xbox One. For me, it turned out that I actually did have more then 10 devices connected on the Microsoft Store account, and this is managed separately from the Devices page which showed 6 devices. On the Devices page, scroll down and there’s an icon for “Microsoft Store Device Management”. Clicking on the “Manage” link below that will take you a separate page that shows what devices you had connected to the Microsoft Store account. I had 10 due to a number of prior Windows installations from reformatting past PCs in addition to physical PCs and consoles. The devices are listed based on the first date it records having a Microsoft App installed on the device, so I unlinked a couple devices that looked like they were from older PCs or reformats.

Once I did that, I launched MCC from the Start Menu and it was able to launch into the main menu and start a game.

> 2533274802327550;3:
> I encountered the same issue as well for my desktop PC, but then it turned out I could launch the game from my laptop and on an Xbox One. For me, it turned out that I actually did have more then 10 devices connected on the Microsoft Store account, and this is managed separately from the Devices page which showed 6 devices. On the Devices page, scroll down and there’s an icon for “Microsoft Store Device Management”. Clicking on the “Manage” link below that will take you a separate page that shows what devices you had connected to the Microsoft Store account. I had 10 due to a number of prior Windows installations from reformatting past PCs in addition to physical PCs and consoles. The devices are listed based on the first date it records having a Microsoft App installed on the device, so I unlinked a couple devices that looked like they were from older PCs or reformats.
>
> Once I did that, I launched MCC from the Start Menu and it was able to launch into the main menu and start a game.

BRO THANK YOU

> 2533274802327550;3:
> I encountered the same issue as well for my desktop PC, but then it turned out I could launch the game from my laptop and on an Xbox One. For me, it turned out that I actually did have more then 10 devices connected on the Microsoft Store account, and this is managed separately from the Devices page which showed 6 devices. On the Devices page, scroll down and there’s an icon for “Microsoft Store Device Management”. Clicking on the “Manage” link below that will take you a separate page that shows what devices you had connected to the Microsoft Store account. I had 10 due to a number of prior Windows installations from reformatting past PCs in addition to physical PCs and consoles. The devices are listed based on the first date it records having a Microsoft App installed on the device, so I unlinked a couple devices that looked like they were from older PCs or reformats.
>
> Once I did that, I launched MCC from the Start Menu and it was able to launch into the main menu and start a game.

You are the best! Was getting this error with the Twitch app for some reason, and found this thread.

> 2533274802327550;3:
>

Life saver

I don’t have over 10 and it still doesn’t work I checked both what can I do

This has happened to me as well. I have only 8 devices and only 2 computers. Reinstalled the game and did not help. Other Microsoft games like Sea of Thieves do not have the issue.

> 2533274861967689;8:
> This has happened to me as well. I have only 8 devices and only 2 computers. Reinstalled the game and did not help. Other Microsoft games like Sea of Thieves do not have the issue.

Did you follow the advice above, and from your Microsoft Account, under ‘Devices’, select ‘All Devices’. On the page that displays, scroll down to where it has ‘Microsoft Store Device Management’ and select ‘Manage’.

uhhh i did this it didnt help i still have the problem. Some games dont have the issue some do the games that dont I think i have quick resume on which might be the problem either way imma reset my laptop first and see how it works from their

how do i get to device page