To Those Who Work for 343...

Thank you.

Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.

Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!

> 2533274820445603;1:
> Thank you.
>
> Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
>
> Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!

This is something that most customer support people would love to hear from their customers more often. Thankless jobs are thankless. They get blamed when something doesn’t work and get forgotten when all is right in the world.

Still missing core gametypes though…

> 2533274830166194;3:
> Still missing core gametypes though…

Yup.

> 2533274796951708;2:
> > 2533274820445603;1:
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
> >
> > Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!
>
>
> This is something that most customer support people would love to hear from their customers more often. Thankless jobs are thankless. They get blamed when something doesn’t work and get forgotten when all is right in the world.

These were my words on day one, but with every update, every month that passed i noticed more critcal mistakes. Depite that the stroy is a subjective them if you like it or not…tht fact that game is broken is undenieable. And dont tell me that you guys never had problems, a.i failiur, u.i crashes, the lack of organisation of the u.i, req failure, despaning spawned reqs, not loading req system, random disconetions…

i could continue this list even further, i am tired of defending the game, and i know that a lot of the -Yoink- in halo 5 has came from microsoft, who had no idea what they are doing to the franshise, but 343 had not enought balls to stay up and counter the miss decisions.

> 2533274796951708;2:
> > 2533274820445603;1:
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
> >
>
>
> This is something that most customer support people would love to hear from their customers more often. Thankless jobs are thankless. They get blamed when something doesn’t work and get forgotten when all is right in the world.

Exactly! They get all the blame, but no praise!

They could have given you everything you asked for and then people would find a way to complain about that. I agree there are things that COULD be different, but that isn’t the point. Things COULD have been different about every game I have ever played. I still played them, and enjoyed most of them. Why not give them thanks for the work they have done?

I personally prefer to try and not give backhanded compliments all the time. I thank them for their work and I will criticize when I feel it’s due. In it’s current state the only issue I have really is that my reqs take forever to load. I could cry about my req item despawning when I die but that would be pointless. it sits there long enough in the earlier waves to get back to them. I am glad that the weapons in arena are balanced pretty well now and pick up weapons are useful unlike in previous renditions of the game.

> 2535414341107016;5:
> > 2533274796951708;2:
> > > 2533274820445603;1:
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
> > >
> > > Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!
> >
> >
> > This is something that most customer support people would love to hear from their customers more often. Thankless jobs are thankless. They get blamed when something doesn’t work and get forgotten when all is right in the world.
>
>
> These were my words on day one, but with every update, every month that passed i noticed more critcal mistakes. Depite that the stroy is a subjective them if you like it or not…tht fact that game is broken is undenieable. And dont tell me that you guys never had problems, a.i failiur, u.i crashes, the lack of organisation of the u.i, req failure, despaning spawned reqs, not loading req system, random disconetions…
>
> i could continue this list even further, i am tired of defending the game, and i know that a lot of the -Yoink- in halo 5 has came from microsoft, who had no idea what they are doing to the franshise, but 343 had not enought balls to stay up and counter the miss decisions.

Broken? The game works and functions. If you’re saying it’s broken due to issues then every game is broken lol. I deem something broke when it’s unusable.

To to you’re very last part. 343 could stand up to Microsoft but they may as well clean their offices if they do. You don’t just say no to your boss/publisher lol, especially when 343s head is the vice of Microsoft.

> 2533274923562209;8:
> > 2535414341107016;5:
> > > 2533274796951708;2:
> > > > 2533274820445603;1:
> > > > Thank you.
> > > >
> > > > Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
> > > >
> > > > Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!
> > >
> > >
> > > This is something that most customer support people would love to hear from their customers more often. Thankless jobs are thankless. They get blamed when something doesn’t work and get forgotten when all is right in the world.
> >
> >
> > These were my words on day one, but with every update, every month that passed i noticed more critcal mistakes. Depite that the stroy is a subjective them if you like it or not…tht fact that game is broken is undenieable. And dont tell me that you guys never had problems, a.i failiur, u.i crashes, the lack of organisation of the u.i, req failure, despaning spawned reqs, not loading req system, random disconetions…
> >
> > i could continue this list even further, i am tired of defending the game, and i know that a lot of the -Yoink- in halo 5 has came from microsoft, who had no idea what they are doing to the franshise, but 343 had not enought balls to stay up and counter the miss decisions.
>
>
> Broken? The game works and functions. If you’re saying it’s broken due to issues then every game is broken lol. I deem something broke when it’s unusable.
>
> To to you’re very last part. 343 could stand up to Microsoft but they may as well clean their offices if they do. You don’t just say no to your boss/publisher lol, especially when 343s head is the vice of Microsoft.

well i guess them i am the only one who has daily these strugels with the game…
And isnt it the problem? mircosoft is to interfeing with 343s work. (cortana gets killed of from the franchise, for the a.i assistant cortana, then put back for marketing)

> 2533274796951708;7:
> They could have given you everything you asked for and then people would find a way to complain about that. I agree there are things that COULD be different, but that isn’t the point. Things COULD have been different about every game I have ever played. I still played them, and enjoyed most of them. Why not give them thanks for the work they have done?
>
> I personally prefer to try and not give backhanded compliments all the time. I thank them for their work and I will criticize when I feel it’s due. In it’s current state the only issue I have really is that my reqs take forever to load. I could cry about my req item despawning when I die but that would be pointless. it sits there long enough in the earlier waves to get back to them. I am glad that the weapons in arena are balanced pretty well now and pick up weapons are useful unlike in previous renditions of the game.

Can’t please everyone, so theres no point in trying to. They did a wonderful job!

> 2535414341107016;9:
> > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > 2535414341107016;5:
> > > > 2533274796951708;2:
> > > > > 2533274820445603;1:
> > > > > Thank you.
> > > > >
> > > > > Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
> > > > >
> > > > > Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This is something that most customer support people would love to hear from their customers more often. Thankless jobs are thankless. They get blamed when something doesn’t work and get forgotten when all is right in the world.
> > >
> > >
> > > These were my words on day one, but with every update, every month that passed i noticed more critcal mistakes. Depite that the stroy is a subjective them if you like it or not…tht fact that game is broken is undenieable. And dont tell me that you guys never had problems, a.i failiur, u.i crashes, the lack of organisation of the u.i, req failure, despaning spawned reqs, not loading req system, random disconetions…
> > >
> > > i could continue this list even further, i am tired of defending the game, and i know that a lot of the -Yoink- in halo 5 has came from microsoft, who had no idea what they are doing to the franshise, but 343 had not enought balls to stay up and counter the miss decisions.
> >
> >
> > Broken? The game works and functions. If you’re saying it’s broken due to issues then every game is broken lol. I deem something broke when it’s unusable.
> >
> > To to you’re very last part. 343 could stand up to Microsoft but they may as well clean their offices if they do. You don’t just say no to your boss/publisher lol, especially when 343s head is the vice of Microsoft.
>
>
> well i guess them i am the only one who has daily these strugels with the game…
> And isnt it the problem? mircosoft is to interfeing with 343s work. (cortana gets killed of from the franchise, for the a.i assistant cortana, then put back for marketing)

Some things aren’t an easy fix and other things are higher on their priority list. The game functions fine, just because one thing doesn’t work the way YOU want it doesn’t mean its “broken”.

> 2533274820445603;11:
> > 2535414341107016;9:
> > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > 2535414341107016;5:
> > > > > 2533274796951708;2:
> > > > > > 2533274820445603;1:
> > > > > > Thank you.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > This is something that most customer support people would love to hear from their customers more often. Thankless jobs are thankless. They get blamed when something doesn’t work and get forgotten when all is right in the world.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > These were my words on day one, but with every update, every month that passed i noticed more critcal mistakes. Depite that the stroy is a subjective them if you like it or not…tht fact that game is broken is undenieable. And dont tell me that you guys never had problems, a.i failiur, u.i crashes, the lack of organisation of the u.i, req failure, despaning spawned reqs, not loading req system, random disconetions…
> > > >
> > > > i could continue this list even further, i am tired of defending the game, and i know that a lot of the -Yoink- in halo 5 has came from microsoft, who had no idea what they are doing to the franshise, but 343 had not enought balls to stay up and counter the miss decisions.
> > >
> > >
> > > Broken? The game works and functions. If you’re saying it’s broken due to issues then every game is broken lol. I deem something broke when it’s unusable.
> > >
> > > To to you’re very last part. 343 could stand up to Microsoft but they may as well clean their offices if they do. You don’t just say no to your boss/publisher lol, especially when 343s head is the vice of Microsoft.
> >
> >
> > well i guess them i am the only one who has daily these strugels with the game…
> > And isnt it the problem? mircosoft is to interfeing with 343s work. (cortana gets killed of from the franchise, for the a.i assistant cortana, then put back for marketing)
>
>
> Some things aren’t an easy fix and other things are higher on their priority list. The game functions fine, just because one thing doesn’t work the way YOU want it doesn’t mean its “broken”.

it isnt one thing, thats the problem. their are the daily strugels and problems. And have you read what is talking about? If yes than you said: I want that the game gets off the bad coding, and functions more stabil.
I do my research if find people who defeand and attac halo 5 and those like me who have a shtload of problems. I am tired of problem like a non responding req system, which was problem for me on day 1, where i did not have over 150 armours. or weaposn.
If you think that the game is not broken, then tell how should i call the game instead when i have to constantly deal with this.

> 2535414341107016;12:
> > 2533274820445603;11:
> > > 2535414341107016;9:
> > > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > > 2535414341107016;5:
> > > > > > 2533274796951708;2:
> > > > > > > 2533274820445603;1:
> > > > > > > Thank you.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This is something that most customer support people would love to hear from their customers more often. Thankless jobs are thankless. They get blamed when something doesn’t work and get forgotten when all is right in the world.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > These were my words on day one, but with every update, every month that passed i noticed more critcal mistakes. Depite that the stroy is a subjective them if you like it or not…tht fact that game is broken is undenieable. And dont tell me that you guys never had problems, a.i failiur, u.i crashes, the lack of organisation of the u.i, req failure, despaning spawned reqs, not loading req system, random disconetions…
> > > > >
> > > > > i could continue this list even further, i am tired of defending the game, and i know that a lot of the -Yoink- in halo 5 has came from microsoft, who had no idea what they are doing to the franshise, but 343 had not enought balls to stay up and counter the miss decisions.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Broken? The game works and functions. If you’re saying it’s broken due to issues then every game is broken lol. I deem something broke when it’s unusable.
> > > >
> > > > To to you’re very last part. 343 could stand up to Microsoft but they may as well clean their offices if they do. You don’t just say no to your boss/publisher lol, especially when 343s head is the vice of Microsoft.
>
>
> it isnt one thing, thats the problem. their are the daily strugels and problems. And have you read what is talking about? If yes than you said: I want that the game gets off the bad coding, and functions more stabil.
> I do my research if find people who defeand and attac halo 5 and those like me who have a shtload of problems. I am tired of problem like a non responding req system, which was problem for me on day 1, where i did not have over 150 armours. or weaposn.
> If you think that the game is not broken, then tell how should i call the game instead when i have to constantly deal with this.

Well, I currently have a lot of reqs and only have the issue with it not responding for a couple minutes while it’s loading up. Sounds like you have bad internet connection or something. What is your nat type at? Whenever what you are describing happens to me, it’s because my nat went to strict and I have a hard time doing anything on most games when that happens anyway.

> 2533274820445603;1:
> Thank you.
>
> Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
>
> Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!

My reaction to your post.

Alright cracks knuckles time to show you the light. From here on is every single problem Halo 5 has and 343 hasn’t tried to fix:

• No offline play
  • Sometimes in warzone you can’t spawn REQ"S
  • Farming
  • Banhammer
  • Broken Theater
  • Warzone music disappearance
  • Missing many core game modes
  • WZFF respawn timer
  • WZFF enemies
  • WZFF wave selection
  • Lack of social playlists
  • Core EXTREMELY popular modes being released after launch
  • Lack of developer made maps for BTB and Arena
  • JIP
  • Campaign
  • Lack of customization
  • Overabundance of useless REQ
  • Armor being inside the REQ system
  • No way to talk to others while playing infection
  • No pre game UI that allows us to mute people or check out the other players
  • Long search times for those outside US and UK
  • Lag
  • Bad servers
  • No classic game mode
  • Lack of interaction with the community
  • Art style(personal)
  • User InterfaceThere’s most likely more but I would rather not waste any more time explaining why you’re wrong, unless you can bring something up that proves me wrong.

> 2535406272231884;14:
> > 2533274820445603;1:
> > Thank you.
> >
> >
>
>
> My reaction to your post.
>
> Alright cracks knuckles time to show you the light. From here on is every single problem Halo 5 has and 343 hasn’t tried to fix:
>
>
>
> - No offline play
> - Sometimes in warzone you can’t spawn REQ"S
> - Farming
> - Banhammer
> - Broken Theater
> - Warzone music disappearance
> - Missing many core game modes
> - WZFF respawn timer
> - WZFF enemies
> - WZFF wave selection
> - Lack of social playlists
> - Core EXTREMELY popular modes being released after launch
> - Lack of developer made maps for BTB and Arena
> - JIP
> - Campaign
> - Lack of customization
> - Overabundance of useless REQ
> - Armor being inside the REQ system
> - No way to talk to others while playing infection
> - No pre game UI that allows us to mute people or check out the other players
> - Long search times for those outside US and UK
> - Lag
> - Bad servers
> - No classic game mode
> - Lack of interaction with the community
> - Art style(personal)
> - User Interface
> There’s most likely more but I would rather not waste any more time explaining why you’re wrong, unless you can bring something up that proves me wrong.

A lot of those are things that are not actually broken just something for people to -Yoink- about. But good try.

> 2535406272231884;14:
> > 2533274820445603;1:
> > Thank you.
> >
> >
>
>
> My reaction to your post.
>
> Alright cracks knuckles time to show you the light. From here on is every single problem Halo 5 has and 343 hasn’t tried to fix:
>
>
>
> - No offline play
> - Sometimes in warzone you can’t spawn REQ"S
> - Farming
> - Banhammer
> - Broken Theater
> - Warzone music disappearance
> - Missing many core game modes
> - WZFF respawn timer
> - WZFF enemies
> - WZFF wave selection
> - Lack of social playlists
> - Core EXTREMELY popular modes being released after launch
> - Lack of developer made maps for BTB and Arena
> - JIP
> - Campaign
> - Lack of customization
> - Overabundance of useless REQ
> - Armor being inside the REQ system
> - No way to talk to others while playing infection
> - No pre game UI that allows us to mute people or check out the other players
> - Long search times for those outside US and UK
> - Lag
> - Bad servers
> - No classic game mode
> - Lack of interaction with the community
> - Art style(personal)
> - User Interface
> There’s most likely more but I would rather not waste any more time explaining why you’re wrong, unless you can bring something up that proves me wrong.

Some of the things you listed happen in every game and aren’t “halo problems”, farming and lag are examples. As for some other things you listed, such as “lack of customization”, you do realize there are hundreds of different armors, helmets and visors? Now I know I didn’t cover everything, but I don’t have to. If you have 27+ problems with the game that bother you this much, then just don’t play. It’s that simple.

The games great and just because you don’t think so doesn’t mean I’m “wrong”.

> 2533274830513360;15:
> > 2535406272231884;14:
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > Some of us realize what you are doing for Halo and we appreciate it. We appreciate the effort you put forth to give us a great game and that is exactly what you did. Halo 5 is great all around and its gotten better with every update. Thank you for listening to the community (who are being reasonable with what they’re asking for) and adding that content.
> > >
> > > Keep doing what you’re doing, a lot of us appreciate all of the hard work!
> >
> >
> > My reaction to your post.
> >
> > Alright cracks knuckles time to show you the light. From here on is every single problem Halo 5 has and 343 hasn’t tried to fix:
> >
> >
> >
> > - No offline play
> > - Sometimes in warzone you can’t spawn REQ"S
> > - Farming
> > - Banhammer
> > - Broken Theater
> > - Warzone music disappearance
> > - Missing many core game modes
> > - WZFF respawn timer
> > - WZFF enemies
> > - WZFF wave selection
> > - Lack of social playlists
> > - Core EXTREMELY popular modes being released after launch
> > - Lack of developer made maps for BTB and Arena
> > - JIP
> > - Campaign
> > - Lack of customization
> > - Overabundance of useless REQ
> > - Armor being inside the REQ system
> > - No way to talk to others while playing infection
> > - No pre game UI that allows us to mute people or check out the other players
> > - Long search times for those outside US and UK
> > - Lag
> > - Bad servers
> > - No classic game mode
> > - Lack of interaction with the community
> > - Art style(personal)
> > - User Interface
> > There’s most likely more but I would rather not waste any more time explaining why you’re wrong, unless you can bring something up that proves me wrong.
>
>
> A lot of those are things that are not actually broken just something for people to -Yoink- about. But good try.

He never said they were broken, just that they are problems.

1. Ranking system
  2. No party restrictions
  3. Matching system (Getting matched with Platinums and Unranked players that kill the game even though I’m on Focused and Onyx)

> 2533274830513360;15:
> > 2535406272231884;14:
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > Alright cracks knuckles time to show you the light. From here on is every single problem Halo 5 has and 343 hasn’t tried to fix:
> >
> >
> >
> > - No offline play
> > - Farming
> > - Banhammer
> > - Broken Theater
> > - WZFF respawn timer
> > - WZFF enemies
> > - JIP
> > - Campaign
> > - No pre game UI that allows us to mute people or check out the other players
> > - Lag
> > - Bad servers
> > - User Interface
> > There’s most likely more but I would rather not waste any more time explaining why you’re wrong, unless you can bring something up that proves me wrong.
>
>
> A lot of those are things that are not actually broken just something for people to -Yoink- about. But good try.

Did I say broken? But good try.

> 2533274820445603;16:
> As for some other things you listed, such as “lack of customization”, you do realize there are hundreds of different armors, helmets and visors? Now I know I didn’t cover everything, but I don’t have to.

You do realize that less than half are actually unique armour sets, and most reuse pieces like chest pieces and shoulders like Deadeye and Fotus.

Never mind that most of the armor have these garbage markings that you can’t remove.

> 2533274820445603;16:
> > 2535406272231884;14:
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > - No offline play
> > - Farming
> > - Banhammer
> > - Broken Theater
> > - WZFF respawn timer
> > - WZFF enemies
> > - JIP
> > - Campaign
> > - Lag
> > - Bad servers
> > - User Interface
>
>
> Some of the things you listed happen in every game and aren’t “halo problems”, farming and lag are examples. As for some other things you listed, such as “lack of customization”, you do realize there are hundreds of different armors, helmets and visors? Now I know I didn’t cover everything, but I don’t have to. If you have 27+ problems with the game that bother you this much, then just don’t play. It’s that simple.
>
> The games great and just because you don’t think so doesn’t mean I’m “wrong”.

Ok, let me take out things that are in every game as you say.

• No offline play
  • Sometimes in warzone you can’t spawn REQ"S
  • Banhammer
  • Broken Theater
  • Warzone music disappearance
  • Missing many core game modes
  • WZFF respawn timer
  • WZFF enemies
  • WZFF wave selection
  • Lack of social playlists
  • Core EXTREMELY popular modes being released after launch
  • Lack of developer made maps for BTB and Arena
  • Campaign
  • Overabundance of useless REQ
  • Armor being inside the REQ system
  • No way to talk to others while playing infection
  • Long search times for those outside US and UK
  • Bad servers
  • Lack of interaction with the communityHere it is, everything that weren’t problems in other halo games, and also stuff 343 refuse to fix. Also, if everybody who saw these as problems left, Halo would have barely any players. I point this stuff out so it can be fixed, and the game can become better. Those who refuse to acknowledge problems are the ones who make games worse, such as yourself.