To those who want evidence -MM is in decline

The new official chart for proving that the Halo MM population is in decline has moved from this:

http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

to this:

http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/totalpopulation/all

Have fun discussing with the safe knowledge that you have evidence to back you up.

Better to be red, than dead.

I would love to play a lot more often but its pretty difficult when every 15 minutes you get disconnected from the garbage servers and have to start back at square 1.

Unfortunately I’m one of those guys who contributed to the population going down, I stopped playing H4 a few weeks ago.

I don’t feel any hate towards H4, I just don’t feel anything at all.

> Unfortunately I’m one of those guys who contributed to the population going down, I stopped playing H4 a few weeks ago.
>
> I don’t feel any hate towards H4, I just don’t feel anything at all.

Damn, that sucks but it is good that you left. With you (and many others gone) 343 may actually start listening to the community.

Sadly, even if they do make a TU that fixes some of the issues and makes the game more enjoyable, the population will never fully rebound.

> I would love to play a lot more often but its pretty difficult when every 15 minutes you get disconnected from the garbage servers and have to start back at square 1.

SAME!
This issue has been going on for 5 days now and I’m tired of only being able to play 3/4 of a game and then being told the servers are unavailable. We have had no word either if this issue is being dealt with!

I support halo 4, I want to play it, but the issues are making that all the more harder.

> > Unfortunately I’m one of those guys who contributed to the population going down, I stopped playing H4 a few weeks ago.
> >
> > I don’t feel any hate towards H4, I just don’t feel anything at all.
>
> Damn, that sucks but it is good that you left. With you (and many others gone) 343 may actually start listening to the community.

I know… I must admit I’d rather stop playing Halo altogether and have Halo 5 be more focused to the casuals and newcomers than be somewhere in the middle. Right now Halo is just a sad thing to see.

The thing is 343 aren’t listening to the community, me leaving the game will have no impact whatsoever. I’d probably be ok with H4 if the broken things were fixed and the issues were addressed. Right now I just don’t see the point investing my spare time in a game that is so badly broken.

Been playing Halo for 10 years now, its a sad end to it all. Go Destiny.

I’ve been playing since release day, I’ve almost 5 days of gaming time, now I hit 70, they didnt gave me the spec code, I just dont feel like going playing again :confused: I just started playing other things, 343i doesnt give a -Yoink- for halo community, they just want our money.

> I’ve been playing since release day, I’ve almost 5 days of gaming time, now I hit 70, they didnt gave me the spec code, I just dont feel like going playing again :confused: I just started playing other things, 343i doesnt give a -Yoink!- for halo community, they just want our money.

Congratz for seeing what we (the so called ‘haters’) have seen for months now. Welcome to the <mark>DARK SIDE</mark>.

I’m not going to play Halo 4 until I get my Specialization code. Been stuck at SR70 for over a week now. The lack of formal updates from 343 on that issue disgusts me. I’ll be on Halo 3. Wake up, 343.

> The new official chart for proving that the Halo MM population is in decline has moved from this:
>
> http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all
>
> to this:
>
> http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/totalpopulation/all
>
>
> As it also shows the time of day that people play at. Have fun discussing with the safe knowledge that you have evidence to back you up.
>
>
>
>
>
> Better to be red, than dead.

Those are both the same charts except one is peak population and one is total population?

So what exactly is moving between those two charts?

I mean, one chart is enough to show the population decline. Maybe I’m just tired, but I think your word choices are a bit misleading.

> > The new official chart for proving that the Halo MM population is in decline has moved from this:
> >
> > http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all
> >
> > to this:
> >
> > http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/totalpopulation/all
> >
> >
> > As it also shows the time of day that people play at. Have fun discussing with the safe knowledge that you have evidence to back you up.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Better to be red, than dead.
>
> Those are both the same charts except one is peak population and one is total population?
>
> So what exactly is moving between those two charts?
>
> I mean, one chart is enough to show the population decline. Maybe I’m just tired, but I think your word choices are a bit misleading.

No what I am saying is the bottom chart is better than the top one so stop using the top one. Perhaps it is past your bedtime?

jk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bottom chart shows there were 0 players at 7PM on Nov.30.

Seems credible.

> Bottom chart shows there were 0 players at 7PM on Nov.30.
>
> Seems credible.

Servers went down that day remember?

When i got on this morning there wasn’t even 50k total players in matchmaking. this game is dieing, really fast.

> When i got on this morning there wasn’t even 50k total players in matchmaking. this game is dieing, really fast.

*dying

And yes it is. Perhaps 343 will get the message that we are no longer want this disposable, sub-standard, broken Halo.

So where is everyone?

• Battlefield 3?
  • Team Fortress 2?
  • Halo 3 / Reach?
  • Borderlands 2?

Or, and I know people will hate this should it be true, Black Ops 2?

Thanks for bumming me out

> Unfortunately I’m one of those guys who contributed to the population going down, I stopped playing H4 a few weeks ago.
>
> I don’t feel any hate towards H4, I just don’t feel anything at all.

Good way to put it. It does feel odd to have no real interest in Halo anymore. I’ve just accepted that the future of gaming is a simple one. Most games want challenges removed.

TBH I have been playing Battlefield 3 and it feels like a more complete and varied game than Halo 4 right now.

Seemingly EA DICE is making Battlefield 4 next which will be little different to Battlefield 3. The fans want a sequel to 2142, instead - so 343, make Halo 5 more like Battlefield 2143 would be and you will steal a stack of players from EA DICE…