To those who have played Halo 4:

How do the weapon spawns work in non-Infinity Slayer gametypes?
Are they at random times? Random locations? Random weapons? Only one at a time in a cycle? Or are they like normal, and spawn at set intervals with predictable times and locations?

> How do the weapon spawns work in non-Infinity Slayer gametypes?
> Are they at random times? Random locations? Random weapons? Only one at a time in a cycle? Or are they like normal, and spawn at set intervals with predictable times and locations?

I have not played it, but I do know the answers.

Power weapons spawn on the map at first. Ordinance Drops (Not Personal Ordinance) are the new ways of spawning power weapons around the map. They will help encourage map movement and end power weapon camping by having the weapons drop at pre-fixed, randomly chosen points around the map. Weapons are randomized, I believe.

Grenades come around the map at predictable times and locations, I believe. I’m pretry sure these are not part of the Ordinance Drop system.

> Power weapons spawn on the map at first. Ordinance Drops (Not Personal Ordinance) are the new ways of spawning power weapons around the map. They will help encourage map movement and end power weapon camping by having the weapons drop at pre-fixed, randomly chosen points around the map. Weapons are randomized, I believe.

Are both the weapons and locations random?
For example, if we are on Zealot, and the possible weapon spawns are Top Gold, Holograms, and Ring 1, will a Sword spawn at Ring 1 with a Grenade Launcher Holograms, while the next set would be a Concussion Rifle on Ring 1 with a Sniper spawning Top Gold?

The weapons are randomized from a pool chosen by map, but the time and places that they are dropped are not.