To those who have CEA early (Forge Related)

Are there any large forge spaces and can you upload a video for me so i can see how much and the area i will be able to use. I’m hoping for the outside of high noon.

And if you are going to go through the trouble of making a video can you show me all the possibly new forge items?

Thank you

Cant you just wait for the game? Seriously, all the threads about people having that game earlier.

Just wait. It’s not even a week until release!

> Cant you just wait for the game? Seriously, all the threads about people having that game earlier.
>
> Just wait. It’s not even a week until release!

Doesn’t hurt anyone, hes just wondering, Because there is potential false information going around saying High Noon is fully forge able. It would be great if someone can clear that up.

Yep good question! How large is the largest forgable space? :smiley:

Most of the walkways and tombstones on High Noon are non-forgable. There is a space above them you could use though and you get virtually the full Forge World pallet.

All of the maps, except Penance/Damnation have most or at least some of the full Forge World pallet.

I come bearing gifts.
So far, he has videos of all the maps but High Noon and Breakneck. Looks like Timberland will be useful as a very nice canvas. Unfortunately, all of these are missing the almighty Brace Large.

> I come bearing gifts.
> So far, he has videos of all the maps but High Noon and Breakneck. Looks like Timberland will be useful as a very nice canvas. Unfortunately, all of these are missing the almighty Brace Large.

I know, why would they remove the best piece in the game D:

I would take a video but anything in my fileshare to do with anniversary or the maps is currently classed as classified intel on the site.
On the bright side I got the email saying my copy was sent today checked 5 minutes later and it arrived so I guess my order update was a little off :p.
[thus explaining said screenshots]

> > I come bearing gifts.
> > So far, he has videos of all the maps but High Noon and Breakneck. Looks like Timberland will be useful as a very nice canvas. Unfortunately, all of these are missing the almighty Brace Large.
>
> I know, why would they remove the best piece in the game D:

We all have to make sacrifices for trees and awesome-looking grav lifts.

> > I come bearing gifts.
> > So far, he has videos of all the maps but High Noon and Breakneck. Looks like Timberland will be useful as a very nice canvas. Unfortunately, all of these are missing the almighty Brace Large.
>
> I know, why would they remove the best piece in the game D:

High Noon still has the Brace Large.

> > > I come bearing gifts.
> > > So far, he has videos of all the maps but High Noon and Breakneck. Looks like Timberland will be useful as a very nice canvas. Unfortunately, all of these are missing the almighty Brace Large.
> >
> > I know, why would they remove the best piece in the game D:
>
> High Noon still has the Brace Large.

That is awesome. What does High Noon actually lack in terms of a pallet?

> > > > I come bearing gifts.
> > > > So far, he has videos of all the maps but High Noon and Breakneck. Looks like Timberland will be useful as a very nice canvas. Unfortunately, all of these are missing the almighty Brace Large.
> > >
> > > I know, why would they remove the best piece in the game D:
> >
> > High Noon still has the Brace Large.
>
> That is awesome. What does High Noon actually lack in terms of a pallet?

It only goes up to 3x3 blocks, has only the bunker small, bunker small covered, and bunker box buildings. It is missing the large walkway cover from decorative, wall colosseum, window colosseum and all of the rocks.

It is also missing all of the shield doors.