To the recent assembly of haters...

I seem to notice that you keep complaining about Halo 4. Now, I could go into a LOOOOONG post about it this, but I’ll keep it sweet and simple because you will ignore me anyways. So first is that it isn’t even released yet and you are making decisions. This is very, very wrong because almost everything is subject to change because the final copy has yet to be released. Second, according to the people over at Gameinformer, Halo 4 plays almost EXACTLY like the others. So therefore, you saying it isn’t going to be like Halo and more like COD is wrong because they said it plays like COD as well, but feels more like Halo. And last I ask that you stop spamming these forums because its getting rather annoying. I can deal with small doses of stupidity, not a huge tidal wave. So, I think that covers everything. And now I ask you to take your shots at me haters. I can easily prove every single one of you wrong. Unless I find someone who has a valid point which is very unlikely.

So you have played Halo 4 already… Didn’t know you were a Wizard.

> So you have played Halo 4 already… Didn’t know you were a Wizard.

How ironic, even though you have posted many illogical hate threads.

> > So you have played Halo 4 already… Didn’t know you were a Wizard.
>
> How ironic, even though you have posted many illogical hate threads.

;D

> So you have played Halo 4 already… Didn’t know you were a Wizard.

Didn’t know you where either. May I point out that the people at Gameinformer HAVE played the bits a pieces of it and are constantly sharing their opinions and the news they get on it. Here is a link.You may have to go back a bit to find the articles, but they do exist. And being that their job is to give us news on Halo 4 directly from 343i, and to describe how the game is, I doubt they would lie. So you got another pointless comment to share and make yourself look like an idiot, or are we done?

Edit: I’m sorry, I forgot to post this. I also pointed out in my post that you would ignore me and everything I said. Thanks for proving my point again.

Most hate threads are made by trolls, people with more than one account, people who really dislike every thing that’s being added to Halo, people who want Halo 4 to be just like Halo 2, people who want halo 4 to be just like Halo 3, and people who are blindly hating every thing because of COD and some of the features that COD just so happens to share.

In reality, there’s no real reason why any one should down right hate Halo 4. Also, there is no real reason why any one should love it either. It’s all about personal preference and opinion.

Eh, even the slightest bit of CoD in Halo ruins it for me. I mean if you are taking a test and you cheat on one question and someone calls you out for cheating your whole test is invalidated not just that one question.

> > So you have played Halo 4 already… Didn’t know you were a Wizard.
>
> How ironic, even though you have posted many illogical hate threads.

The Threads are in RESPONSE to the infomation given…

When 343i says that AA’s and bloom gets in the game but 1-50 doesn’t there is a issue that needs to be adressed… Some people here are manicly worshiping the game and ignore the facts…

> Most hate threads are made by serious trolls, people with more than one account, people who really dislike every thing that’s being added to Halo, people who want Halo 4 to be just like Halo 2, people who want halo 4 to be just like Halo 3, and people who are blindly hating every thing because of COD and some of the features that COD just so happens to share.
>
> In reality, there’s no real reason why any one should down right hate Halo 4. Also, there is no real reason why any one should love it either. It’s all about personal preference and opinion.

A new and deadly species.

> Eh, even the slightest bit of CoD in Halo ruins it for me. I mean if you are taking a test and you cheat on one question and someone calls you out for cheating your whole test is invalidated not just that one question.

They had three (2 fat) guys give their opinions on it.
1+2-Like COD but feels like Halo
3- I wasn’t like COD to me at all.

> > Eh, even the slightest bit of CoD in Halo ruins it for me. I mean if you are taking a test and you cheat on one question and someone calls you out for cheating your whole test is invalidated not just that one question.
>
> They had three (2 fat) guys give their opinions on it.
> 1+2-Like COD but feels like Halo
> 3- I wasn’t like COD to me at all.

what does fatness have to do with it lol?

> > > So you have played Halo 4 already… Didn’t know you were a Wizard.
> >
> > How ironic, even though you have posted many illogical hate threads.
>
> The Threads are in RESPONSE to the infomation given…
>
> When 343i says that AA’s and bloom gets in the game but 1-50 doesn’t there is a issue that needs to be adressed… Some people here are manicly worshiping the game and ignore the facts…

And you are maniacally proving my point yet again! You have ignored that I posted, and this is very, VERY true, that the game is subject to change until the final product is released. Every single game is like this. 1-50 might make a come back, it might not. How about you wait until they have a final product.

They’ll come back, you’ll see. These people will have already shown how quickly and carelessly they make decisions based off of very limited information.

> > > Eh, even the slightest bit of CoD in Halo ruins it for me. I mean if you are taking a test and you cheat on one question and someone calls you out for cheating your whole test is invalidated not just that one question.
> >
> > They had three (2 fat) guys give their opinions on it.
> > 1+2-Like COD but feels like Halo
> > 3- I wasn’t like COD to me at all.
>
> what does fatness have to do with it lol?

Something I felt like pointing out for one reason or another, but nothing. It has nothing to do with it.

> > > > So you have played Halo 4 already… Didn’t know you were a Wizard.
> > >
> > > How ironic, even though you have posted many illogical hate threads.
> >
> > The Threads are in RESPONSE to the infomation given…
> >
> > When 343i says that AA’s and bloom gets in the game but 1-50 doesn’t there is a issue that needs to be adressed… Some people here are manically worshiping the game and ignore the facts…
>
> And you are maniacally proving my point yet again! You have ignored that I posted, and this is very, VERY true, that the game is subject to change until the final product is released. Every single game is like this. 1-50 might make a come back, it might not. How about you wait until they have a final product.

Fair enough the game might change, but until that is confirmed I will critise the changes… I want 343i to prove me wrong… I want Halo 4 to be a showstopper. But from the info we got so far. that is FAR from the case

> > > So you have played Halo 4 already… Didn’t know you were a Wizard.
> >
> > How ironic, even though you have posted many illogical hate threads.
>
> The Threads are in RESPONSE to the infomation given…
>
> When 343i says that AA’s and bloom gets in the game but 1-50 doesn’t there is a issue that needs to be adressed… Some people here are manicly worshiping the game and ignore the facts…

They didn’t instantly address how sprint would function in Halo 4. So they don’t have to for the ranking system either. It could all be a surprise, and you simply do not know that.

> > > > Eh, even the slightest bit of CoD in Halo ruins it for me. I mean if you are taking a test and you cheat on one question and someone calls you out for cheating your whole test is invalidated not just that one question.
> > >
> > > They had three (2 fat) guys give their opinions on it.
> > > 1+2-Like COD but feels like Halo
> > > 3- I wasn’t like COD to me at all.
> >
> > what does fatness have to do with it lol?
>
> Something I felt like pointing out for one reason or another, but nothing. It has nothing to do with it.

Atleast i laughed :slight_smile: