To the ones calling out complainers..

Do you even read half the threads you post your spam in?

You need to understand that a good many of these threads are concise, well founded posts regarding the grievances regarding the quality of a 60$+ purchase.

For instance, many see halo 4 as following a recent trend in the industry where AAA title games are being released unfinished. Be this due to some absurd company deadline or poor management you can think of the community wide dissatisfaction the same as you would if this happened to your meal at a restraint.

Just think you ordered a steak, well done. Now, halo 4 did not ship with a complete theatre, file share system, visible rank system, and on top of that made some absurd changes from the traditional halo 2 & 3 combat system such as non static weapon spawns, jip, instant respawn, kill cams, ordinance, loadouts and armor abilities.
So this all means that your stake came out medium rare, but it basically looks well done due to all the spice caked on it. What then should you do about it?

Well, reasonable people would sick around for a bit while word gets back to the manager and chef in hopes your grievance will be recognized and compensated for in some way. In the case of halo 4 though, the time has long passed for any of that save for a “were sorry, can we get your contact info?”. Now those people never get any more recognition and post about the experience online. Yes, some of those posts are going to come from uppity divas however within those posts and the posts of more enlightened folk contain the basic facts describing REAL problems with the service.

There is no room to disagree here, save for the food analogies, your welcome to rephrase to your hearts content.

Considering that, 343i needs to get some community feedback going aside from the infinity challenge updates which are no excuse for a real weekly update if they want to keep their successful halo business growing like we all want it to.

I personally am giving this overhyped or not TU their last shot at keeping me involved for the next several months and after the infinity challenge I’m out if they fail to deliver a respectable finish to halo 4 lite.

I read sort of fast. Most of the time I just skim the threads. I’d say like 1 in 25 is worth reading.

They are finally sorting out the threads and locking out the total BS. Cleaning up the forums, Yay.

I SOMETIMES read them before I spam and say “L2adaptnubcakes lololol” Not all of the time though.

I feel ya, I was one of those people saying to just adapt but at this point I’m sick of the dmr and bs on principle lol.

Uh dude…ordering steak well done is a waste of money. You were making a great point until that analogy.

Hence why I stated my encouragement for anyone else to rephrase the analogy. It sounded great in my head at first…

Do you think they got lazy on the armor in the game? I think each variant, at least EACH specialization armor, should have had its own forearms or leg gear.

Haha, I run into the same issue, but your point is valid. There are so many aspects of the multiplayer that are questionable for a AAA console exclusive. So many, in fact, that they overshadow a lot of the great things in Halo 4. It really is an unpolished online experience.

there is plenty of room to disagree, and I’ve played since 2001.

I enjoy having the load outs
I enjoy the ordinance
I enjoy the AA’s

JIP has been going on in FPS games for over 15 years, Halo was one of the few games that was dated and if you lost a teammate you were screwed most of the time. I am glad its here, and glad its staying.

Visible ranking system, boo hoo… So you can’t dog people in game that are a lower rank, the game is obviously a failure now.

Most people are just crying to cry, just like they did when halo 2 was released and the pistol was changed. Just like they did when halo 3 was released and equipment was introduced. Just like they did when reach dropped and the DMR and AA’s were added. Just like people are now with h4. Just like people will when the next 2 halo’s drop.

> Do you think they got lazy on the armor in the game? I think each variant, at least EACH specialization armor, should have had its own forearms or leg gear.

Personally I feel a general since of lack of detail put into the online experience altogether. Specific to the armor issue, I feel that the flair is just not there. At the level of differences between armor I see generally in mm the only thing I pick out in game is visor color and helmet, I NEVER have cared or picked up on leg mods or special skins.

Compared to halo 3 where I could tell right away differences btwn player before I even read the gamertags, I could even do this in reach…

> Do you even read half the threads you post your spam in?
>
> You need to understand that a good many of these threads are concise, well founded posts regarding the grievances regarding the quality of a 60$+ purchase.
>
> For instance, many see halo 4 as following a recent trend in the industry where AAA title games are being released unfinished. Be this due to some absurd company deadline or poor management you can think of the community wide dissatisfaction the same as you would if this happened to your meal at a restraint.
>
> Just think you ordered a steak, well done. Now, halo 4 did not ship with a complete theatre, file share system, visible rank system, and on top of that made some absurd changes from the traditional halo 2 & 3 combat system such as non static weapon spawns, jip, instant respawn, kill cams, ordinance, loadouts and armor abilities.
> So this all means that your stake came out medium rare, but it basically looks well done due to all the spice caked on it. What then should you do about it?
>
> Well, reasonable people would sick around for a bit while word gets back to the manager and chef in hopes your grievance will be recognized and compensated for in some way. In the case of halo 4 though, the time has long passed for any of that save for a “were sorry, can we get your contact info?”. Now those people never get any more recognition and post about the experience online. Yes, some of those posts are going to come from uppity divas however within those posts and the posts of more enlightened folk contain the basic facts describing REAL problems with the service.
>
> <mark>There is no room to disagree here</mark>, save for the food analogies, your welcome to rephrase to your hearts content.
>
> Considering that, 343i needs to get some community feedback going aside from the infinity challenge updates which are no excuse for a real weekly update if they want to keep their successful halo business growing like we all want it to.
>
> I personally am giving this overhyped or not TU their last shot at keeping me involved for the next several months and after the infinity challenge I’m out if they fail to deliver a respectable finish to halo 4 lite.

this is incorrect sir.

> there is plenty of room to disagree, and I’ve played since 2001.
>
> I enjoy having the load outs
> I enjoy the ordinance
> I enjoy the AA’s
>
> JIP has been going on in FPS games for over 15 years, Halo was one of the few games that was dated and if you lost a teammate you were screwed most of the time. I am glad its here, and glad its staying.
>
> Visible ranking system, boo hoo… So you can’t dog people in game that are a lower rank, the game is obviously a failure now.
>
> Most people are just crying to cry, just like they did when halo 2 was released and the pistol was changed. Just like they did when halo 3 was released and equipment was introduced. Just like they did when reach dropped and the DMR and AA’s were added. Just like people are now with h4. Just like people will when the next 2 halo’s drop.

That’s fine if you just discover you like your stake a bit bloody.

But let’s be real here;

Loadouts: gimmick
Ordinance: gimmick
AA’s: gimmick

Still being real;

Reach was never supposed to be a successor to halo 3 in terms of game play or mm.
And therefore dose not deserve to be compared here.

Also, I still consider halo 3’s equipment to I’ll fitting an gimmicky in slayer however I was content because they were not OP, were static, and essentially changed the way the map itself played when used by any one player.

And before I forget, the change from the halo pistol in between halo CE to 2 had more going for it since anyone with a firm grasp of their ego will admit it was OP and if left untouched would become what the dmr is now in H4. Furthermore, the pistol from H2 and the equipment in H3 did not change ANYWHERE near as much of a scaled in the game play that AA’s, loadouts, ordinance, jip, and instant respawn did in H4.

Honestly, think before you post…

> > Do you even read half the threads you post your spam in?
> >
> > You need to understand that a good many of these threads are concise, well founded posts regarding the grievances regarding the quality of a 60$+ purchase.
> >
> > For instance, many see halo 4 as following a recent trend in the industry where AAA title games are being released unfinished. Be this due to some absurd company deadline or poor management you can think of the community wide dissatisfaction the same as you would if this happened to your meal at a restraint.
> >
> > Just think you ordered a steak, well done. Now, halo 4 did not ship with a complete theatre, file share system, visible rank system, and on top of that made some absurd changes from the traditional halo 2 & 3 combat system such as non static weapon spawns, jip, instant respawn, kill cams, ordinance, loadouts and armor abilities.
> > So this all means that your stake came out medium rare, but it basically looks well done due to all the spice caked on it. What then should you do about it?
> >
> > Well, reasonable people would sick around for a bit while word gets back to the manager and chef in hopes your grievance will be recognized and compensated for in some way. In the case of halo 4 though, the time has long passed for any of that save for a “were sorry, can we get your contact info?”. Now those people never get any more recognition and post about the experience online. Yes, some of those posts are going to come from uppity divas however within those posts and the posts of more enlightened folk contain the basic facts describing REAL problems with the service.
> >
> > <mark>There is no room to disagree here</mark>, save for the food analogies, your welcome to rephrase to your hearts content.
> >
> > Considering that, 343i needs to get some community feedback going aside from the infinity challenge updates which are no excuse for a real weekly update if they want to keep their successful halo business growing like we all want it to.
> >
> > I personally am giving this overhyped or not TU their last shot at keeping me involved for the next several months and after the infinity challenge I’m out if they fail to deliver a respectable finish to halo 4 lite.
>
> this is incorrect sir.

Try, I dare you.

Edit* logically that is…