To the mods

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Original post. Click at your own discretion.

this is my last post and idc lol nut i got banned for talking about a leaked screen shot? lol whats it matter if i do? you mods are losers irl i mean who searchs a video game forum just to get people in trouble that talk about a freaking screen shot? thats stupid funny i mean get a life lmao go ahead and bannn me please lol all i do is read the froums anyway not like u can stop me from doing thats -Yoinks!- i got more than one account so suck a dickand btw halo has turned so gay with perks and stuff its really sad…

Goodbye and good riddance.

Lol i got a good laugh out of that. :slight_smile:

>

Forum Rules clearly state NO LEAK CONTENT IS ALLOWED ON THE FORUMS, if you did read it, it’s your problem, the mods aren’t losers, most of them are a hell a lot cooler than you.
Also, if you have more than one account, guess what!
THEY WILL BE BANNED.

Of all the little -Yoink!- that attacked your moms egg how come the one labeled “dickwad” had to win?

> >
>
> Forum Rules clearly state NO LEAK CONTENT IS ALLOWED ON THE FORUMS, if you did read it, it’s your problem, the mods aren’t losers, most of them are a hell a lot cooler than you.
> Also, if you have more than one account, guess what!
> THEY WILL BE BANNED.

AND,
you’re suppose to take things up with the Mods themselves via private message, not come back on here to post both in the wrong forum and in the wrong thread.

This made my day.

There’s more of that bad grammar.