to the banhammer complaints

for those always talking about being banned for no reason you are aware everyone here can see your service record…meaning we can all see how many DNF are there. with that i have not once seen any evidence to support a false ban. everytime there is a complainer there record shows other wise. just stop trying to fool your self or anyone else.

thanks

Example of disconnect! … I praise de banhammer. I have over 380 games played and only DNF 5 times (6 including the link). I am against quitter and I am no quitter

oh im not saying ppl dont disconnect at all, but im saying if you have 6 DNF in 10 games and then cry you got banned when one might be an actual disconnect dont come crying in here that you got banned for no reason. scattered DNFs are one thing. multiple in a short time frame are another. i doubt ppl are disconnecting 25% of the time. which seems to be the sweet spot for getting a ban

> 2533274881086487;3:
> oh im not saying ppl dont disconnect at all, but im saying if you have 6 DNF in 10 games and then cry you got banned when one might be an actual disconnect dont come crying in here that you got banned for no reason. scattered DNFs are one thing. multiple in a short time frame are another. i doubt ppl are disconnecting 25% of the time. which seems to be the sweet spot for getting a ban

You have my upvote sir. I think the same don’t worry

ban the quitters…

Every leave should ban for at least the length of the game. Hate idlers and quitters

> 2533274857405414;6:
> Every leave should ban for at least the length of the game. Hate idlers and quitters

i have a decent solution to quitting in anther post on here, “new ban idea”

basically a certain % puts you into a quitting lobby and you have to play in the lobby tillyour DNF % drops below the required amoutn of games

Praise the Hammer!

I totally agree with OP, I’ve seen people get banned for weeks at a time from League and games like it, and then Halo 5 players be like, “I GOT BANNED FOR AN HOUR, SCREW YOU 343”. facepalm

People think they never do anything wrong and that’s why they complain for getting banned.

I was banned once for quitting a forge game .-.

Where can I see DNF on my service record? Not that I quit often, never really.

But still curious.

> 2533274924742810;10:
> I was banned once for quitting a forge game .-.

yea didnt happen. if you quit a game before you went into forge then left forge you were banned for the game you quit, once again like always there is a lag between you quitting and the ban hammer striking. now if you are just trolling. didnt seem that humerous, specially considering how many ppl try and cry about how they were banned for no reason what so ever

> 2533274881086487;12:
> > 2533274924742810;10:
> > I was banned once for quitting a forge game .-.
>
>
> yea didnt happen. if you quit a game before you went into forge then left forge you were banned for the game you quit, once again like always there is a lag between you quitting and the ban hammer striking. now if you are just trolling. didnt seem that humerous, specially considering how many ppl try and cry about how they were banned for no reason what so ever

People are getting banned for quiting forge and custom games it is a thing.

> 2533274881086487;12:
> > 2533274924742810;10:
> > I was banned once for quitting a forge game .-.
>
>
> yea didnt happen. if you quit a game before you went into forge then left forge you were banned for the game you quit, once again like always there is a lag between you quitting and the ban hammer striking. now if you are just trolling. didnt seem that humerous, specially considering how many ppl try and cry about how they were banned for no reason what so ever

if i was trolling i would have said campaign

I got banned for 1h20m cause i left a game when some troll was making a sport out of it to teamkill and shoot the flagcarrier instead of the enemy team.
Why doesn’t this troll get banned? It was his purpose to disrupt the game. And troll players into a ban. AND succeeded!!!

> 2533274940001019;15:
> I got banned for 1h20m cause i left a game when some troll was making a sport out of it to teamkill and shoot the flagcarrier instead of the enemy team.
> Why doesn’t this troll get banned? It was his purpose to disrupt the game. And troll players into a ban. AND succeeded!!!

Click me. I’m where you want to go.

I am also interested in seeing my own DNF score. Had a look but can’t find it. Can someone tell me where it is please.

Hi how do we get in contact with the preson who boes the ban fir that i gave got banned for no reason at all right there i did not leave that game i am now banned for 24 hours i am realy not happy with at all it is realy supid thing it was not on halo 4 halo reach halo odst it does nothing put pisses people off more

> 2535429729699040;18:
> Hi how do we get in contact with the preson who boes the ban fir that i gave got banned for no reason at all right there i did not leave that game i am now banned for 24 hours i am realy not happy with at all it is realy supid thing it was not on halo 4 halo reach halo odst it does nothing put pisses people off more

you have 9 DNFs and you barely have 40 games logged already, 24 hours might have been a tad harsh maybe not, im sure you have been banned in the past though, also dont revive old threads and please use the offical ban thread over in the support section

> 2535429729699040;18:
> Hi how do we get in contact with the preson who boes the ban fir that i gave got banned for no reason at all right there i did not leave that game i am now banned for 24 hours i am realy not happy with at all it is realy supid thing it was not on halo 4 halo reach halo odst it does nothing put pisses people off more

Click me. I’m where you want to go. It’s an automated system, if you feel the need to post about your ban the ban thread is linked above.
<ul class=“post-actions-list”>[/list]