to reSOLVE THE HALO 3 RECON PROBLEM!

I have a big proposal to end the fude over giving everyone on Halo 3: Recon

Here it is…

Give everyone who has all the vidmasters…

Bungies Flaming helmet!

What you think people?

Discuss,

I agree…
But also give flames to the people that got recon from bungie.

Im not 100% sure but I dont think 343i can do that as its was a bungie thing…

But its would be cool to get …

Stop being so greedy.

You got the chance to get recon early. That was the reward for completing the Vidmasters.

You’re about the 13th person to make a thread about this. Your idea is not original.

Just get over it, Recon was easy to get anyway. And Halo 3 is 5 years old.

Also, it is litterally impossible to let people use the flaming helmet. When they let us use it on Bungie Day '10 we litterally set their servers on fire. Halo 3’s net code can’t handle it.

Free Ms points. That’s what they did when H2 was shut down, although they also threw in access to the Reach Beta…

I agree people with the vidmasters already should get flaming helmit bungie chest plate.

How about… you just show off your vidmasters or gamerscore? Or choose a different set of rare or special armor to show off. Or cream all the new players with Recon to show that you are the master, the real wearer of Recon.

I played all day on Bungie Day 2010 and the game never lagged for me… and you have to take in account that they did give EVERYONE the Bungie chest that day with in 5 hours and with over 1 million players online so no Yoink! the servers lagged…

Oh and they said on (7/8/2010) “We hope you enjoyed yesterday’s in-game heat wave, but it’s come to a close now that you guys have totally dephlogisticated the server farm. So thoroughly, in fact, that we’re going to retire our dear old Halo 3 servers today and move the game onto the brand spankin’ new Reach-generation servers…”

So we don’t know if the game would lag with the flames as they did update the severs a day after Bungie Day 2010.

Info from “http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?cid=27250

> I played all day on Bungie Day 2010 and the game never lagged for me… and you have to take in account that they did give EVERYONE the Bungie chest that day with in 5 hours and with over 1 million players online so no Yoink! the servers lagged…
>
> Oh and they said on (7/8/2010) “We hope you enjoyed yesterday’s in-game heat wave, but it’s come to a close now that you guys have totally dephlogisticated the server farm. So thoroughly, in fact, that we’re going to retire our dear old Halo 3 servers today and move the game onto the brand spankin’ new Reach-generation servers…”
>
> So we don’t know if the game would lag with the flames as they did update the severs a day after Bungie Day 2010.
>
> Info from “http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?cid=27250

It doesn’t have anything to do with the servers’ amount of power. Halo 3’s net code just can’t handle it.

1. flaming Helmets are bad
  2. Why does 343 need to cater to an small amount of angry people? How many people are mad, I’m guessing maybe 5000 at most! So why should they cater when everyone else can be just fine with it?