To Players Who Quit Games

Instead of ranting about the serious problem this game has with quitters, I’ll ask this question instead:

Why do you quit games?

Edit: I can understand having things IRL to do or have random disconnects. I am referring to other reasons.

I think its when the 12 year old CoD fanboys try it out and are so -Yoink- because you more or less need skill for Halo unlike CoD

I think the only times i “quit” is when i need to take care of something IRL because it demands my attention. Then because i was AFC i get booted. Only happened a couple times though. Besides that i try really hard not to quit cause lets be honest. Its a bit of a -Yoink- move to teamates.

I think 343 needs to have a way to tell the difference between when someone disconnects and when someone leaves. Instead of just saying “Player Left” they could have one for when a player quits and one for a disconnect. I believe Battlefield 3 had something similar to this.

But, since Friday I have like 90% of the Arena matches someone quit.

I just hate when the game glitched out and took my req points, xp, and req jackpot after a warzone match.

I’ll leave when the game is trash. If I’m getting to worked up over a single match, I know it’s time for a break and I go and do something else for a bit.

So if you’re gonna get mad at me for thinking of myself over a stupid game… well I hope your system starts on fire.

Players a quick game , I know you forgot about your appointment, or your wife /husband or boyfriend/ girlfriend is nagging you to go out the door , apps you overplayed your time and are simply running out of it . Or maybe there’s a really annoying player talking over the speaker constantly , we all been there. Perhaps you simply don’t want to be there because the other team mates are carrying their weight entering inexperienced. We all have seen this is community. And maybe it’s just too much for you to continue playing so you quit for whatever reason . You leave behind a gap of defenses e and your fellow teammates mhave to pay the price. Maybe time management just isn’t your thing , who knows. But I would ask you the next time you go to quit consider what it does to your brother and sister Spartans in the fight against the enemy ?

Respectively a non-quitter.

I quit very rarely when my skills are thrown off-balance - sometimes I can be really good and other times I do really badly. There are times when I’ve had to quit and take a break otherwise I would have snapped my controller in my rage. That can be caused by many things - the aforementioned skill see-saw, a team who are more bothered about their KDA than playing the objective, etc.

i had 4 random disconnects yesterday… sorry to my team mates that i let down… lol

god I hate quitters… only time I quit is when the rest of my team of randos leaves me behind. I could use a group if anyone wants to not quit together.
frankDAWG420

> 2533274832270871;3:
> I think the only times i “quit” is when i need to take care of something IRL because it demands my attention. Then because i was AFC i get booted. Only happened a couple times though. Besides that i try really hard not to quit cause lets be honest. Its a bit of a -Yoink- move to teamates.

Agreed. My wife and I both play so we take turns handling things that need to be handled, if necessary, if one of us is gaming. If I can’t fully commit the time for an online match, I don’t start one.

> 2533274897506902;4:
> I think 343 needs to have a way to tell the difference between when someone disconnects and when someone leaves. Instead of just saying “Player Left” they could have one for when a player quits and one for a disconnect. I believe Battlefield 3 had something similar to this.

Agreed. It annoys me to no end when people leave when they’re losing instead of trying harder or roughing it out. 343i should be able to tell and do something about those types of players who are repeat offenders that’s more than a slap on the wrist ban.

ive never quit a h5 game. but i’ve disconnected twice

> 2533274897506902;4:
> I think 343 needs to have a way to tell the difference between when someone disconnects and when someone leaves. Instead of just saying “Player Left” they could have one for when a player quits and one for a disconnect. I believe Battlefield 3 had something similar to this.

It would be a start, but they could just yank their internet connection instead of quitting.

I feel it would be dealt with best by removing bans and let them quit but they get placed into a quitters Rank and only match with others in that Rank. Maybe to get out of that rank you need to play so many consecutive matches completed. That’s just a rough idea, but it would split the quitters out of Matchmaking.

First they need fix their game so people quit getting over sea connections and getting disconnected or lagging so bad makes game -Yoink- to play. But no one likes a match where right off bat it’s 3v4. Happens a lot it seems still doable but hard if other team is all grouped up and your solo with 2 other people who refuse work together. Then one of them quits and now you just seem to get spawn killed by enemy. So when games go like that yes I quit cause game has lost it fun and I play to enjoy myself not watch 3-4 enemy constantly -Yoink!- or trash talk cause they out numbered me or killed me on spawn

> 2533274981495547;16:
> First they need fix their game so people quit getting over sea connections and getting disconnected or lagging so bad makes game -Yoink- to play. But no one likes a match where right off bat it’s 3v4. Happens a lot it seems still doable but hard if other team is all grouped up and your solo with 2 other people who refuse work together. Then one of them quits and now you just seem to get spawn killed by enemy. So when games go like that yes I quit cause game has lost it fun and I play to enjoy myself not watch 3-4 enemy constantly -Yoink!- or trash talk cause they out numbered me or killed me on spawn

First off, it’s not 343’s fault that people lag or disconnect. It’s the internet provider of those people. And you get connected with Europeans? Really? Because I remember something about only getting matched with people you’re actually connected with, IE the U.S.

I don’t quit matches. I hate when people quit on me, so I just don’t do it. And even if your team has 2 and the other has 8, you get REQ points at the end…you’re really just cheating yourself out of points.

> 2533274837720524;7:
> I’ll leave when the game is trash. If I’m getting to worked up over a single match, I know it’s time for a break and I go and do something else for a bit.
>
> So if you’re gonna get mad at me for thinking of myself over a stupid game… well I hope your system starts on fire.

The most stupid reason I’ve ever heard and I have those matches too ,but you just got to try and win them or you could just mess around .people like you are [insert swear word here]

If I’m not enjoying the match or the game gets irritating then I quit. I have always done that for every single game I own, I’m not going to do any different for halo 5.
And hey, it’s not my fault the community kept constantly asking for no JIP because it isn’t “competitive”.