To people who played matchmaking in the past hour

I’m at work and have not been able to play since last night (I was not able to find any games at that point), but I have been reading the updates throughout the day.

To anybody who has played matchmaking in the past hour or so, are things any better since 343 updated the servers on their end? I can deal with a few glitches like getting split up or uneven teams, but can you at least find a game without waiting an hour now? Thanks.

No, still 15 min -1 hour waits for me

About an hour ago I searched for 30mins in Team H2A. Couldn’t even find one person.

Not really. It’s been consistently not working much at all since it was released.

I’ve been playing for the past 2-3 hours. Recently, my searches are getting better (1-3 minutes roughly). There are still glitches and what not, however.

I found my game in less than 3 minutes. But to answer your question, yes, the servers are starting to look good.

I searched in halo 2 classic earlier. Finally got in a match quickly (5-10 minutes) and it somehow put me in a halo 2 anniversary game with 3 vs 4 people. It got as far as setting up game before 4 people were kicked and then it froze for the rest of us. I don’t know how I was moved to a new playlist. Happened to me a second time the next game.

There getting better but depends on the playlist. Reg team slayer = 1-3mins. h2A team slayer = 5-30mins

Yes, it’s getting slightly better. This morning I’ve been able to play about 3 games in an hour, where as last night I played 1 game in about 3 hours.

Still far from fixed though, freeze at the end of every game and have to restart my xbox.

Nope, and who even knows if the games we do get into are even registering. The stats site is down and level progress isn’t loading for Team H2A.

Bungie is reeling right about now.

I have been getting games constantly in the past hour. I just ended one and we were searching for a few minutes so i backed out and started by myself (without my winning teammates that carried over) and i am now loading a game while writing this after about 4 minutes. Although the structure of games needs to be fixed (ie 3 v 4 2 v3)

Massive improvement for me, didnt get any games earlier. Now I get games rather quickly.

Its a lot better but far from perfect. When it gets rolling though. Look out. It is so fun its crazy.

It’s pretty bad. I’ve only played two games of H2A and a small handful of games in H2 classic which were awesome. Pretty -Yoink- experience overrall. I’m most interested in CE and H2 classic customs.

Played one gamekn 2 hrs…argh

> 2533274813166472;1:
> I’m at work and have not been able to play since last night (I was not able to find any games at that point), but I have been reading the updates throughout the day.
>
> To anybody who has played matchmaking in the past hour or so, are things any better since 343 updated the servers on their end? I can deal with a few glitches like getting split up or uneven teams, but can you at least find a game without waiting an hour now? Thanks.

Unfortunately being put into uneven teams isn’t a glitch

Only played one match today on H2A’s ranked playlist w/ my friend as a guest, was around 12pm est. so before the patch. Took like 10 minutes to find a match and when we got put in, our team was down from the start 4v5. Wasn’t laggy or anything but just took forever and teams were unbalanced.

Bout to play again when i get out of class, hopefully it’s easier to find a match

I’ve been able to find some games in h2a. Just don’t expect to be on the same team as your friends. Need to wait for the next generation consoles for those crazy sophisticated features.

I found a match within a few minutes. It worked perfectly. I think it is improving but it is still annoying.

Nope. Not any better than earlier… its really hit or miss and when you get a lobby you better not leave it.