To everyone who says "see you in halo 5"

I think it’s funny when 343 defenders say “see you in halo 5”. Anyway you probably won’t see me in Halo 5.

Reasons:

1. The game probably won’t work at launch.
  2. I won’t be buying the game anyway.

So to all the 343 defenders who are playing halo 5 on launch day, i’ll see you on the forums when your crying because the games broken.

Alright. See you in Halo 5 then :wink:

Halo 5 isn’t the MCC, it will work at launch. And too bad you won’t be playing Halo 5, it’s really fun. I’m no 343i defender, but Halo 5’s beta was just really fun to play. Honest. That’s why I’m buying it.

> 2533274904231346;1:
> I think it’s funny when 343 defenders say “see you in halo 5”. Anyway you probably won’t see me in Halo 5.
>
> Reasons:
>
> 1. The game probably won’t work at launch.
> 2. I won’t be buying the game anyway.
>
> So to all the 343 defenders who are playing halo 5 on launch day, i’ll see you on the forums when your crying because the games broken.

I would say “see you in Halo 5,” but in this instance, I think “no one gives a -Yoink- about your plans for Halo 5, please stop making stupid new topics” works even better.

> 2533274800197828;4:
> > 2533274904231346;1:
> > I think it’s funny when 343 defenders say “see you in halo 5”. Anyway you probably won’t see me in Halo 5.
> >
> > Reasons:
> >
> > 1. The game probably won’t work at launch.
> > 2. I won’t be buying the game anyway.
> >
> > So to all the 343 defenders who are playing halo 5 on launch day, i’ll see you on the forums when your crying because the games broken.
>
>
> I would say “see you in Halo 5,” but in this instance, I think “no one gives a -Yoink- about your plans for Halo 5, please stop making stupid new topics” works even better.

Sounds like someones mad.

If they totally fix MCC there would be no reason for me to buy H5. I have everything I need.

K see you at halo 5 launch :slight_smile:

> 2533274904231346;5:
> > 2533274800197828;4:
> > > 2533274904231346;1:
> > > I think it’s funny when 343 defenders say “see you in halo 5”. Anyway you probably won’t see me in Halo 5.
> > >
> > > Reasons:
> > >
> > > 1. The game probably won’t work at launch.
> > > 2. I won’t be buying the game anyway.
> > >
> > > So to all the 343 defenders who are playing halo 5 on launch day, i’ll see you on the forums when your crying because the games broken.
> >
> >
> >
> > I would say “see you in Halo 5,” but in this instance, I think “no one gives a -Yoink- about your plans for Halo 5, please stop making stupid new topics” works even better.
>
>
> Sounds like someones mad.

yeah thats you man lol

I have no plans buying it either. Might rent it or borrow it from somebody… But will it add up to H2 or H3? Lol nah

> 2533274904231346;1:
> I think it’s funny when 343 defenders say “see you in halo 5”. Anyway you probably won’t see me in Halo 5.
>
> Reasons:
>
> 1. The game probably won’t work at launch.
> 2. I won’t be buying the game anyway.
>
> So to all the 343 defenders who are playing halo 5 on launch day, i’ll see you on the forums when your crying because the games broken.

It always annoyed me when people said that because they think I’m not serious in my commitment against what 343 is doing.
You really won’t be seeing me, or any of the people I used to play with on Halo 5 because the game isn’t Halo, and more importantly, isn’t fun.
Halo 4 was an abomination. MCC was the last straw.
Even if Halo 5 was actually good, I still wouldn’t buy it. Thankfully, it’s not.

Nice touch at the end there, OP.

Im not a 343 hater nor supporter. I barley got halo MCC and really dont see any problems with it. It probably sucked when it came out but -Yoink- happens. If you like halo you would have waited for all the updates. Quit yalls b*tchin.

Im buying halo 5 because i love halo. Regardless if it sucks. I didnt even get to play the beta

> 2533274815147687;3:
> Halo 5 isn’t the MCC, it will work at launch. And too bad you won’t be playing Halo 5, it’s really fun. I’m no 343i defender, but Halo 5’s beta was just really fun to play. Honest. That’s why I’m buying it.

That actually made me laugh. You are either very new to gaming or new to gaming. Its VERY rare titles ever launch without problems especially on the X1. You can plan 100% H5 will for sure have mp problems on launch day. Guaranteed.

I’ve seen this type of post before. They always end up getting the game they said they weren’t going to get. It’s the reason why games that launch broken still make money and the sequels still rain money year over year.

Yeah to all of us who say see you in Halo 5, we shall see you all in Halo 5

lol another thread dismissing a game that doesn’t even have an announced release date yet (though lets be honest, probably going to be nov. 10th). Another player claiming Halo 5 sucks when they haven’t played it after the changes that have been made since the beta. Another person who can see the future to know that the game is going to launch totally broken.
see you in Halo 5

> 2533274798578400;15:
> lol another thread dismissing a game that doesn’t even have an announced release date yet (though lets be honest, probably going to be nov. 10th). Another player claiming Halo 5 sucks when they haven’t played it after the changes that have been made since the beta. Another person who can see the future to know that the game is going to launch totally broken.
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> see you in Halo 5

Look, another person who can’t read, because I clearly never said in this thread that I thought the game sucks.

See you in the forums crying when the game is broken.

this is hilarious! I just love all those -Yoinks!- out there who say they aren’t coming back or buying the next game…and guess what???THEY COME BACK!!!

so you on Halo 5 OP!!!

> 2533275021804951;17:
> this is hilarious! I just love all those -Yoinks!- out there who say they aren’t coming back or buying the next game…and guess what???THEY COME BACK!!!
>
> so you on Halo 5 OP!!!

Except that when I noticed that Halo 4 was a bad game, I never played it again. I never even played the campaign once.
You really think I’m going to buy Halo 5? Think again.
I don’t just buy games anymore because they’re called Halo. Thank 343 for that.

> 2717573882290994;18:
> > 2533275021804951;17:
> > this is hilarious! I just love all those -Yoinks!- out there who say they aren’t coming back or buying the next game…and guess what???THEY COME BACK!!!
> >
> > so you on Halo 5 OP!!!
>
>
> Except that when I noticed that Halo 4 was a bad game, I never played it again. I never even played the campaign once.
> You really think I’m going to buy Halo 5? Think again.
> I don’t just buy games anymore because they’re called Halo. Thank 343 for that.

And yet if someone who never buy games anymore because they’re called Halo, you would think they would probably not waste time on the forum called Halo. Interesting.

I can’t wait for all the people who are like I don’t like 343 so im not getting halo 5 to get halo 5. Its going to be rock solid out at launch and tons of fun and a lot of the neigh sayers will not be saying neigh