TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES HALO 4.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty MW 1, 2 and 3, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops 1 AND 2 are avalible. Oh ya plus CoD Reach and now CoD H4 is avalible online. There is no need to adapt because they are all so simular. To bad the Halo 1, 2 and 3 players got the shaft to a old out dated CoD game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

0/10

Try harder next time

That grammar…

No just no a pure failied attempt Halo is Halo and Cod is Cod i should know i play both.

> No just no a pure failied attempt Halo is Halo and Cod is Cod i should know i play both.

My point. They all have a lot in common and Halo 1, 2 and 3 can not be compaired to any of the CoD games at all. Halo 1, 2 and 3 are hardly compairable to Reach or H4. Reach and H4 share more aspects with CoD games, than Halo 1, 2 or 3 does.

> > No just no a pure failied attempt Halo is Halo and Cod is Cod i should know i play both.
>
> My point. They all have a lot in common and Halo 1, 2 and 3 can not be compaired to any of the CoD games at all. Halo 1, 2 and 3 are hardly compairable to Reach or H4. Reach and H4 share more aspects with CoD games, than Halo 1, 2 or 3 does.

Hence there is no need to adapt if you play CoD.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Yea…Halo 4 and Reach are Halo. Not COD. When I play Halo (1,2,3,4,Reach,ODST) I know it’s Halo. When I play COD (insert all COD games) I know it’s COD.
Stop comparing Halo to COD, it makes you look dumb.