To Everyone That Thinks We are Whiny Haters

I for one love the new Halo 5 gameplay and added Warzone. However you can like a game and criticize it for being lackluster, or not reaching its full potential. The game is missing, maps, gametypes, PvE, and why is there still a 16 player lobby cap on custom games? Halo CE had all of these, minus the PvE, and so did every other Halo, eventually adding PvE. This “free DLC” is 343 just finishing an unfinished game over the next year. Im all for moving forward with Halo gameplay, as I said, I love the new gameplay, so I am not “living in the past.” The content I am explaining too will not effect your life if you are fine with Halo now, so why constantly fight the majority who see a problem? It will make the game better. Please do not turn this thread into a massive argument either; in every thread people turn on each other and fight, what is that solving? Debate like people that honestly care about the game.

Below is a link to my previous thread that shows an in depth and subjective list of what every Halo has and lacks.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/does-halo-5-live-up-to-its-predecessors/cc9f25e8-d481-4305-b7c5-0283f776da79/posts

Youre a marine… y u no link :frowning:

> 2533274808132968;2:
> Youre a marine… y u no link :frowning:

idk i tried but i cant get it to work anyway just copy and paste

> 2533274808132968;2:
> Youre a marine… y u no link :frowning:

its in now

> 2533274871914584;1:
> I for one love the new Halo 5 gameplay and added Warzone. However you can like a game and criticize it for being lackluster, or not reaching its full potential. The game is missing, maps, gametypes, PvE, and why is there still a 16 player lobby cap on custom games? Halo CE had all of these, minus the PvE, and so did every other Halo, eventually adding PvE. This “free DLC” is 343 just finishing an unfinished game over the next year. Im all for moving forward with Halo gameplay, as I said, I love the new gameplay, so I am not “living in the past.” The content I am explaining too will not effect your life if you are fine with Halo now, so why constantly fight the majority who see a problem? It will make the game better. Please do not turn this thread into a massive argument either; in every thread people turn on each other and fight, what is that solving? Debate like people that honestly care about the game.
>
> Below is a link to my previous thread that shows an in depth and subjective list of what every Halo has and lacks.
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/does-halo-5-live-up-to-its-predecessors/cc9f25e8-d481-4305-b7c5-0283f776da79/posts

Fixed it

> 2533274872647908;5:
> > 2533274871914584;1:
> > I for one love the new Halo 5 gameplay and added Warzone. However you can like a game and criticize it for being lackluster, or not reaching its full potential. The game is missing, maps, gametypes, PvE, and why is there still a 16 player lobby cap on custom games? Halo CE had all of these, minus the PvE, and so did every other Halo, eventually adding PvE. This “free DLC” is 343 just finishing an unfinished game over the next year. Im all for moving forward with Halo gameplay, as I said, I love the new gameplay, so I am not “living in the past.” The content I am explaining too will not effect your life if you are fine with Halo now, so why constantly fight the majority who see a problem? It will make the game better. Please do not turn this thread into a massive argument either; in every thread people turn on each other and fight, what is that solving? Debate like people that honestly care about the game.
> >
> > Below is a link to my previous thread that shows an in depth and subjective list of what every Halo has and lacks.
> >
> > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/does-halo-5-live-up-to-its-predecessors/cc9f25e8-d481-4305-b7c5-0283f776da79/posts
>
>
> Fixed it

thanks

I’m in the same boat as you, I literally have. not. stopped. playing. since the game launched, but I’m not going to lie and say that I don’t see a caboose-ton of issues as well. Some people just want to gain attention by saying destructive things that are in absolutely no way helpful to either the gaming community as whole, or to the industry that has given us Halo 5. You don’t like Halo 5 at all? Keep trying, maybe with the next Update you’ll finally get what you’ve been so desperately waiting for (and by desperately, I don’t mean that in a negative way seeing as how I’m desperately hoping we get doubles back). You REALLY don’t like Halo 5? Give them feedback, THAT is what these forums are for. YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN’T STAND IT BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT? Then go play one of the other dozens or so XB1 games, one that will satisfy your gaming hunger. Let the people who can find something enjoyable (even if it’s minute) in Halo 5 have (hopefully for the most part) mature discussions on how we think they could better develop the game into something we would all love.

> 2533275017603223;7:
> I’m in the same boat as you, I literally have. not. stopped. playing. since the game launched, but I’m not going to lie and say that I don’t see a caboose-ton of issues as well. Some people just want to gain attention by saying destructive things that are in absolutely no way helpful to either the gaming community as whole, or to the industry that has given us Halo 5. You don’t like Halo 5 at all? Keep trying, maybe with the next Update you’ll finally get what you’ve been so desperately waiting for (and by desperately, I don’t mean that in a negative way seeing as how I’m desperately hoping we get doubles back). You REALLY don’t like Halo 5? Give them feedback, THAT is what these forums are for. YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN’T STAND IT BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT? Then go play one of the other dozens or so XB1 games, one that will satisfy your gaming hunger. Let the people who can find something enjoyable (even if it’s minute) in Halo 5 have (hopefully for the most part) mature discussions on how we think they could better develop the game into something we would all love.

exactly thank you lol

I feel the same way, people tend to not remember how little playlists were out in the beginning for Halo 2 and 3. Granted the gametypes where still there just not in online playlists but that was back when LAN parties were more common. I bet in another month or two there will be multiple playlists and most of them won’t be played and people will complain about them.

> 2533274806195358;9:
> I feel the same way, people tend to not remember how little playlists were out in the beginning for Halo 2 and 3. Granted the gametypes where still there just not in online playlists but that was back when LAN parties were more common. I bet in another month or two there will be multiple playlists and most of them won’t be played and people will complain about them.

but this is years later the gametypes should atleast be there

> 2533274871914584;10:
> > 2533274806195358;9:
> > I feel the same way, people tend to not remember how little playlists were out in the beginning for Halo 2 and 3. Granted the gametypes where still there just not in online playlists but that was back when LAN parties were more common. I bet in another month or two there will be multiple playlists and most of them won’t be played and people will complain about them.
>
>
> but this is years later the gametypes should atleast be there

I feel they just tailored it to be strictly online playlists in where they need to tweak servers and such to accommodate multiple playlists so when they are ready to add new playlists, they can just release the new gametypes with them.

But yes, having the gametypes with the default game would be nice.

Constructive criticism is good, but when all these people are just sitting there bashing the game in all there threads, it gets old. Thats when I would say to shut up complainer.

> 2535463972917793;12:
> Constructive criticism is good, but when all these people are just sitting there bashing the game in all there threads, it gets old. Thats when I would say to shut up complainer.

a lot of us dont bash the game. But for the ones on the opposite side, I am sorry I dont see how you dont think halo 5 is incomplete. But as for those ranters saying there is nothing good about the game and 343 ruined the series dont listen to that, it doesnt represent our side

> 2533274871914584;1:
> I for one love the new Halo 5 gameplay and added Warzone. However you can like a game and criticize it for being lackluster, or not reaching its full potential. The game is missing, maps, gametypes, PvE, and why is there still a 16 player lobby cap on custom games? Halo CE had all of these, minus the PvE, and so did every other Halo, eventually adding PvE. This “free DLC” is 343 just finishing an unfinished game over the next year. Im all for moving forward with Halo gameplay, as I said, I love the new gameplay, so I am not “living in the past.” The content I am explaining too will not effect your life if you are fine with Halo now, so why constantly fight the majority who see a problem? It will make the game better. Please do not turn this thread into a massive argument either; in every thread people turn on each other and fight, what is that solving? Debate like people that honestly care about the game.
>
> Below is a link to my previous thread that shows an in depth and subjective list of what every Halo has and lacks.
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/does-halo-5-live-up-to-its-predecessors/cc9f25e8-d481-4305-b7c5-0283f776da79/posts

While I do agree that H5 is in dire need of some more lists/gametypes, I don’t agree at all that it’s UNFINISHED. This is the way games are made today, it’s just the way it is and unfortunately it’s probably not going to change anytime soon. You could argue that DLC for ANY game should’ve been in there from the beginning.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

kinda hard not to whine when the game is pure -Yoink-…

> 2533274802898550;15:
> kinda hard not to whine when the game is pure -Yoink-…

go back to cod, and let halo be for the skilled players

> 2535462360297076;16:
> > 2533274802898550;15:
> > kinda hard not to whine when the game is pure -Yoink-…
>
>
> go back to cod, and let halo be for the skilled players

Yes, BRILLIANT!

Lets tell people to leave Halo because it is not like:

Players leaving = Less Population = Longer Search Times = Inaccurate MM because the pool of players with X rank decreases.

Truly a very intelligent suggestion, also why does everyone tell people to go back to CoD, did CoD abuse you as a kid? why are you all so obsessed with that game? you know CoD is not the only other shooter out there right?

> 2533274796869056;17:
> > 2535462360297076;16:
> > > 2533274802898550;15:
> > > kinda hard not to whine when the game is pure -Yoink-…
> >
> >
> > go back to cod, and let halo be for the skilled players
>
>
> Yes, BRILLIANT!
>
> Lets tell people to leave Halo because it is not like:
>
> Players leaving = Less Population = Longer Search Times = Inaccurate MM because the pool of players with X rank decreases.
>
> Truly a very intelligent suggestion, also why does everyone tell people to go back to CoD, did CoD abuse you as a kid? why are you all so obsessed with that game? you know CoD is not the only other shooter out there right?

I WAS WONDERING THE EXACT SAME THING! Why not tell them to go back to Battlefront? Which is what most of my other friends play when they’re not playing Halo. Or why not tell them Battlefield? Or Destiny? Or anything other than damn CoD?

> 2556731038472681;14:
> This is the way games are made today, it’s just the way it is and unfortunately it’s probably not going to change anytime soon.

Only because we enable them by continuing to purchase these shoddy, unfinished products. In a perfect world, the consumer would make wize decisions about how they spend. But then again, I’m assuming a population of adults with principles rather than 12 year olds who quite frankly probably don’t even remember a time before cutting a game into chunks and selling it back to you.

Of course, that hinges on actually being informed that these gametypes were missing. We got played hard on this one.

> 2533274823519895;19:
> > 2556731038472681;14:
> > This is the way games are made today, it’s just the way it is and unfortunately it’s probably not going to change anytime soon.
>
>
> Only because we enable them by continuing to purchase these shoddy, unfinished products. In a perfect world, the consumer would make wize decisions about how they spend. But then again, I’m assuming a population of adults with principles rather than 12 year olds who quite frankly probably don’t even remember a time before cutting a game into chunks and selling it back to you.
>
> Of course, that hinges on actually being informed that these gametypes were missing. We got played hard on this one.

so true its sad