To everyone that doesn't like the changes.

I would encourage you to try to make Halo 4 work for you. I understand that a lot of you don’t like all the changes like AAs, custom loadouts, sprint, etc. And I totally respect you opinions and know why you would feel that way. Halo has become less competitive, I think everyone knows this. Some of you feel that Halo is totally dead or broken. With all the new changes it might seem that this is a totally different game. I do however believe that Halo is still Halo and the core gameplay is there, but that’s beside the point.

To everyone that doesn’t like the changes I would play Slayer Pro, I haven’t played it yet so I don’t know how it is, but I assume it’s competitive and like Halo 3. Also MLG will probably be out soon and they might even be able to disable sprint. It custom games you can make a gametype that is competitive and play with your friends or invite randoms. Make Halo your own game, enjoy what you like about it. You aren’t forced to play with these changes so don’t. And like I said above I totally understand why you would feel this way. You believe that your favorite game is now dead, and I understand you. BUT I would like if you also stopped complaining and fighting. It’s okay, you are entitled to you opinion. But you don’t have to post hurtful things constantly.

To everyone you is okay with the changes: Please respect these people. They can think what they want. And tell them about this message and that it will be okay.

Halo 4 is a great game. Let’s enjoy it as a community.

Give me a classic playlist with no sprint, to load outs, ordinance drop, weapons on map that don’t show up and aren’t random, BR or AR start on vote and ill be happy as a clam.

> Give me a classic playlist with no sprint, to load outs, ordinance drop, weapons on map that don’t show up and aren’t random, BR or AR start on vote and ill be happy as a clam.

Hopefully MLG will be able to do this 343 needs to give them the tools.

I agree with what you said… The core is there… we know its a Halo game, it just didn’t feel like Halo In a progressieve state … it felt in some areas, regressive even… As to slayer pro… it is the closest thing to a " Halo arena style " game mode on the disk.
The real areas to judge a company is By how they fix known problems… not by the problems itself… We should prolly just wait till Jan 1 and see what happens… I myself am not innocent as i have stated frustrations as well.

The lack of objective games is annoying, always my favorite in Halo 3. If they are worried about spreading the player base to thin then just combine them into an actual “Team Objective” playlist. and add BTB objective into the BTB playlist.

slayer pro isn’t competitive, there may be no armor abilities and no radar but it’s still the same idiotic crap where everyone runs to the middle of the map doesn’t give a -Yoink- about control and don’t care in the least if they win

> I agree with what you said… The core is there… we know its a Halo game, it just didn’t feel like Halo In a progressieve state … it felt in some areas, regressive even… As to slayer pro… it is the closest thing to a " Halo arena style " game mode on the disk.
> The real areas to judge a company is By how they fix known problems… not by the problems itself… We should prolly just wait till Jan 1 and see what happens… I myself am not innocent as i have stated frustrations as well.

I do think that it is very important that they make a classic playlist sometime in the future. While I could easily live without it (as I love the game) but I know that a lot of people are very upset and feel that it’s not fair.

what we need is theater for campaign,action sack,forge world,various multi player game types and firefight.

> slayer pro isn’t competitive, there may be no armor abilities and no radar but it’s still the same idiotic crap where everyone runs to the middle of the map doesn’t give a Yoink! about control and don’t care in the least if they win

Well then is it just the players not playing competitively? I don’t know I’m going to have to try it out soon and see what I think. People might just be playing like noobs because the game just came out and they haven’t figured it out yet.

The speed of the new world we live in is very cut throat… People wont wait forever anymore for a game to patch… most top games are 30$ used… and people flip flop really fast now…

> > slayer pro isn’t competitive, there may be no armor abilities and no radar but it’s still the same idiotic crap where everyone runs to the middle of the map doesn’t give a Yoink! about control and don’t care in the least if they win
>
> Well then is it just the players not playing competitively? I don’t know I’m going to have to try it out soon and see what I think. People might just be playing like noobs because the game just came out and they haven’t figured it out yet.

It’s not players arent playing competitive its that theres no point to anymore. Theres no power weapons to control or areas of the map to control anymore. Its just run with your DRM to the middle, kill, die, repeat.

> Give me a classic playlist with no sprint, to load outs, ordinance drop, weapons on map that don’t show up and aren’t random, BR or AR start on vote and ill be happy as a clam.

SLAYER PRO

Also if we just had Halo CE or 3 for every game guess what wed be right here again different song same dance.

> > > slayer pro isn’t competitive, there may be no armor abilities and no radar but it’s still the same idiotic crap where everyone runs to the middle of the map doesn’t give a Yoink! about control and don’t care in the least if they win
> >
> > Well then is it just the players not playing competitively? I don’t know I’m going to have to try it out soon and see what I think. People might just be playing like noobs because the game just came out and they haven’t figured it out yet.
>
> It’s not players arent playing competitive its that theres no point to anymore. Theres no power weapons to control or areas of the map to control anymore. Its just run with your DRM to the middle, kill, die, repeat.

Oh there’s no power weapons in Slayer Pro? That sucks.

> > Give me a classic playlist with no sprint, to load outs, ordinance drop, weapons on map that don’t show up and aren’t random, BR or AR start on vote and ill be happy as a clam.
>
> SLAYER PRO
>
> Also if we just had Halo CE or 3 for every game guess what wed be right here again different song same dance.

Have you played Slayer Pro? Obviously not.

> > > slayer pro isn’t competitive, there may be no armor abilities and no radar but it’s still the same idiotic crap where everyone runs to the middle of the map doesn’t give a Yoink! about control and don’t care in the least if they win
> >
> > Well then is it just the players not playing competitively? I don’t know I’m going to have to try it out soon and see what I think. People might just be playing like noobs because the game just came out and they haven’t figured it out yet.
>
> It’s not players arent playing competitive its that theres no point to anymore. Theres no power weapons to control or areas of the map to control anymore. Its just run with your DRM to the middle, kill, die, repeat.

^^ This

I don’t see how Halo 4 isn’t competitive. It’s easily, for me, the most competitive in terms of online multiplayer since Halo 3 (didn’t play much H2 online).

> > > > slayer pro isn’t competitive, there may be no armor abilities and no radar but it’s still the same idiotic crap where everyone runs to the middle of the map doesn’t give a Yoink! about control and don’t care in the least if they win
> > >
> > > Well then is it just the players not playing competitively? I don’t know I’m going to have to try it out soon and see what I think. People might just be playing like noobs because the game just came out and they haven’t figured it out yet.
> >
> > It’s not players arent playing competitive its that theres no point to anymore. Theres no power weapons to control or areas of the map to control anymore. Its just run with your DRM to the middle, kill, die, repeat.
>
> Oh there’s no power weapons in Slayer Pro? That sucks.

There are the random weapons but they are rarely picked up because they aren’t needed. And they show up on the map so you know when they are picked up and they are always at random so it takes that competitive part taken away.

> > > > > slayer pro isn’t competitive, there may be no armor abilities and no radar but it’s still the same idiotic crap where everyone runs to the middle of the map doesn’t give a Yoink! about control and don’t care in the least if they win
> > > >
> > > > Well then is it just the players not playing competitively? I don’t know I’m going to have to try it out soon and see what I think. People might just be playing like noobs because the game just came out and they haven’t figured it out yet.
> > >
> > > It’s not players arent playing competitive its that theres no point to anymore. Theres no power weapons to control or areas of the map to control anymore. Its just run with your DRM to the middle, kill, die, repeat.
> >
> > Oh there’s no power weapons in Slayer Pro? That sucks.
>
> There are the random weapons but they are rarely picked up because they aren’t needed. And they show up on the map so you know when they are picked up and they are always at random so it takes that competitive part taken away.

Well, dang. I thought it would be a little more competitive than that. I’m sure if we keep asking, 343 will give us a classic playlist. They said that they are going to TU every week, so there’s a high chance that they will put it up. I wouldn’t fret.

> I don’t see how Halo 4 isn’t competitive. It’s easily, for me, the most competitive in terms of online multiplayer since Halo 3 (didn’t play much H2 online).

Its competitive because your trying to beat your teammate to cover before someone hip-shots you from accross the map with a DMR

> I don’t see how Halo 4 isn’t competitive. It’s easily, for me, the most competitive in terms of online multiplayer since Halo 3 (didn’t play much H2 online).

I think is pretty competitive. But instead of : “I need to control this power weapon and this part of the map.” it’s: “What loadout would be the best for King of the Hill?”