To be honest, I think Ravine is done for.

I haven’t even played the new map, I will in a couple hours but i got some college HW to do yet so lame!
Anyway, I honestly think Ravine is done for. I think we’ll rarely see anymore maps in my opinion, due to the fact that ravine is:

1. Huge compared to ravines little fields you can build on
  2. Trees
  3. Huge Rocks
  4. No prebuilt structures to get in the way of your map making
  5. You can build near water word on the street is?

The only thing i can see people using the ravine map for is making maps on side of the cliffs, in the canyon, or even on the forunner structures, which I honestly only seen a few of my own maps built on that area. (I haven’t seen one community map use that area yet!)
What do you guys think about this?

I have a ravine map for BTB in my FS, but no one has bothered to look at it. If you want, you can. It was built awaiting for forge island. I’ll still probably build there is I want a small buildable place with different looks.

> I have a ravine map for BTB in my FS, but no one has bothered to look at it. If you want, you can. It was built awaiting for forge island. I’ll still probably build there is I want a small buildable place with different looks.

No problem man, do you like custom games? You must be a forger, add me on xbox live. I host weekly custom games, and i really would like you to come, you can showcase your maps too!

I made a nice flood map on ravine, but i like my forest on forge island more so…

Ravine sucks IMO, but I like Forge Island Better.

And sometimes you need the floor of ravine and it’s geometry to make a more interesting space.

Ravine, Erosion, and Impact give some nice thematic scenery. Sure, Forge Island might be better overall for forging, but you can’t really make a space map on it, can you?

> Ravine, Erosion, and Impact give some nice thematic scenery. Sure, Forge Island might be better overall for forging, but you can’t really make a space map on it, can you?

Obviously not. What does that have to do with Ravine and forge island? That’s such a… i don’t even know how to respond to that. We’re talking about Ravine being a thing of the past since Forge Island is out.