To balance the Rogue Specialization...

Ok, so the rogue specialization only allows you to remain scoped in while taking hostile fire. This bonus is quite insignificant compared some of the other armor specializations. I suggest allowing the Rogue specialization to also provide the ability to hide the user from enemy kill cameras. This would make the armor specialization more balanced in comparison to other specializations. Also, it would allow snipers and other long range killers to remain hidden from their victims.

Dunno man, maybe it’s just me, but the Rogue perk seems like a game-changer as is. The ability to remain scoped while taking fire against an opponent (without the ability) at range almost guarantees a kill. It’s doesn’t sound like much on paper, but it really packs a punch when the heat is on in a ranged shootout.

It’s been confirmed that you stay scoped in when shot even without the specialization, and when you get shot the scope shakes. Rogue just dampens the shaking. I don’t think anything else is needed. However, I will only get that specialization for the sake of having that sweet helmet.

All players stay scoped when shot and the screen just shakes. With Rogue the screen just shakes a little less, nothing too game breaking here.

> It’s been confirmed that you stay scoped in when shot even without the specialization, and when you get shot the scope shakes. Rogue just dampens the shaking. I don’t think anything else is needed.

Oh, serious? Thanks man, I missed that. Still though, isn’t that a significant help in your favor in a ranged fight? Especially for a sniper?

> Dunno man, maybe it’s just me, but the Rogue perk seems like a game-changer as is. The ability to remain scoped while taking fire against an opponent (without the ability) at range almost guarantees a kill. It’s doesn’t sound like much on paper, but it really packs a punch when the heat is on in a ranged shootout.

Yeah I remember using the DMR at Comic-con and I was wiping up the map with it. BR has nothing on it when on large open maps. This perk will allow you to completely overpower the BR and Carbine

This seems like one of the most OP mods, atleast on large maps.

> > It’s been confirmed that you stay scoped in when shot even without the specialization, and when you get shot the scope shakes. Rogue just dampens the shaking. I don’t think anything else is needed.
>
> Oh, serious? Thanks man, I missed that. Still though, isn’t that a significant help in your favor in a ranged fight? Especially for a sniper?

No problem, man! I suppose your suggestion about the kill-cams would be quite useful. However, the kill-cams are only in certain playlists, so that would be a bit of a problem for Rogue users.