To anyone on PC experiencing launch crashing

So I had been extremely frustrated after re-downloading halo wars 2 on my PC and was not able to launch it without crashing. I tried uninstalling and re-downloading multiple times but couldn’t get it to work. After trying many other things I finally found a method that worked and figured id post it here in case anyone else experiences this issue. Just go to this link and follow every step on “how to access windows apps folder” and it should fix this issue that you may experience with any Xbox Play Anywhere title. Where are my Windows 10 games stored? Here's the brief answer . Good luck in the new season friends!

> 2535429876153658;1:
> So I had been extremely frustrated after re-downloading halo wars 2 on my PC and was not able to launch it without crashing. I tried uninstalling and re-downloading multiple times but couldn’t get it to work. After trying many other things I finally found a method that worked and figured id post it here in case anyone else experiences this issue. Just go to this link and follow every step on “how to access windows apps folder” and it should fix this issue that you may experience with any Xbox Play Anywhere title. Where are my Windows 10 games stored? Here's the brief answer . Good luck in the new season friends!

For me what worked was signing into the microsoft store with the corresponding account I wanted to play on and opening it from there.