To all whiners out there

To begin I will adress the whiners on here.

When I say whiners I mean the cry-babys, the people terrified of change and the general nay-sayers. To all of you I have to say Im ashamed. Your heads are all so stuck in the past that your compeletly stuck in the thinking that anything that breaks away from the mould is bad and will kill your precious Halo. I urge you to stop and think. What if 343 finds a way to make all these features work? What if 343 makes Halo 4 the best Halo game ever? What will you say then?

To all the faithful ones, the ones that stay with 343 until they have actually played it and seen it

I commend you. I think you are the true fans of Halo. Your attitude to change has been good and I just hope more people will be like you guys. So well done. See you on Halo 4.

We are whiners because we don’t want Halo 4 to fail? Fine, I’m a whiner then.

Nice OP. Prepare for a barrage of angry replies from aforementioned whiners :smiley:

I am 21 years old. I enjoy playing good games. If it is not a good game I won’t buy it. I can complain all I want when I have easily played more than 90% of the community.

Upset Fans =/= Whiners

Get over yourself

Upset fans? Or people afraid of change?

Yes, praise fanboyism and criticize the people who want to keep Halo a unique game.

> Upset fans? Or people afraid of change?

Upset fans. Change is good if it is good. Look at the failure Reach or Arena. Change is good sometimes. But Halo will never be on top because as much as COD is repetetive sometimes they keep what they have.

> Upset fans? Or people afraid of change?

Afraid of change? No, even when Halo 4 comes out all of the good players will still dominate all of the bad players despite all of these dumb changes. Nobody is afraid of doing bad because of these changes. What we are skeptical about is what Halo is becoming. So please stop telling the long time fans how to react to these changes, you hold absolutely no authority over our opinion.

Let me ask you this: Why do you play Halo? You seem to want the game to change from what it is/was, so why do you even play it?

So this is ruining Halo? I dont see how. If anything this will help it. Remember, even if all the Halo fans bought Halo 4 there would be tons more Casual gamers that wont. And the casuals outnumber us 10 to 1.

Because I like Halo. I like it for what it was, and I know it had flaws. This helps the situation.

> So this is ruining Halo? I dont see how. If anything this will help it. Remember, even if all the Halo fans bought Halo 4 there would be tons more Casual gamers that wont. And the casuals outnumber us 10 to 1.

That’s what you think. Halo Reach dropped to 10th and the population was at 10,000 at one time a year after release. That is a joke if you think casuals make up the majority of the game Halo. Trust me.

> We are whiners because we don’t want Halo 4 to fail? Fine, I’m a whiner then.

As am I.

This gives the bad players a chance to do well at the game. Halo 3 was a game for the good players. Halo Reach made a move towards helping Casuals. Halo 4 gives others a chance. Why dont you understand?

> This gives the bad players a chance to do well at the game. Halo 3 was a game for the good players. Halo Reach made a move towards helping Casuals. Halo 4 gives others a chance. Why dont you understand?

When you leave the competetive players the majority behind you loose respect. Halo 3 had social and you know it. It’s pretty bad when mlg halo players are pissed off.

Wouldnt all the Hardcore players have moved back to Halo 3? So yeah Casuals do make up most of the population we have now.

> This gives the bad players a chance to do well at the game. Halo 3 was a game for the good players. Halo Reach made a move towards helping Casuals. Halo 4 gives others a chance. Why dont you understand?

y should you be helped in the first place? Why don’t you actually take the time out to actually learn how to play game instead of being spoon fed?

Im not saying Halo 3 did not have social. You have to admit Halo 3 was for the “MLG”

> Wouldnt all the Hardcore players have moved back to Halo 3? So yeah Casuals do make up most of the population we have now.

No most are playing halo reach mlg the only playable playlist. Or most actually have just dropped the game. Do research before you jump in with the big boys.