To all those sons of Banshees who like Farming

Just stop it. It ruins everyone’s game experience except your own. Start being more considerate.

Your title made me lol. All it takes is a coordinated effort of 3 players with he’s to wreck a banshee, a regular one.

That title is 10/10, also farmers need to rethink their lives.

Your title I will say banshee’s instead of -Yoinks!-. It should maybe be a trademark.

Heyyyy… its not my fault if i use a rare random vehicle req in 2 games and get banshee ultras from both ::]]

I’m pretty sure he’s not actually referencing in game banshees but rather using the term “banshee” in place of another term that he might get in trouble for saying in public…

But yes, farming sucks.

i have no problem with farming at all… ive been on both ends of farming as well.

> 2533274832309691;6:
> I’m pretty sure he’s not actually referencing in game banshees but rather using the term “banshee” in place of another term that he might get in trouble for saying in public…
>
> But yes, farming sucks.

That said getting farmed by a Banshee is totally a thing…has been since…Halo 3? Earlier probably.

Who’s going to give y’all fresh veggies and fruits if people don’t farm. I heard Banshees make quick work with pesticides.

people whine too much. please give proof you actually have been farmed before whining. cause you probably played like -Yoink- and plainly lost.

> 2533274913498763;10:
> people whine too much. please give proof you actually have been farmed before whining. cause you probably played like -Yoink- and plainly lost.

And they were probably playon solo or not communicating with teammates

> 2533274913498763;10:
> people whine too much. please give proof you actually have been farmed before whining. cause you probably played like -Yoink- and plainly lost.

And they were probably playon solo or not communicating with teammates

> 2535421972749089;12:
> > 2533274913498763;10:
> > people whine too much. please give proof you actually have been farmed before whining. cause you probably played like -Yoink- and plainly lost.
>
>
> And they were probably playon solo or not communicating with teammates

Is there anything wrong with playing on solo?

> 2535421972749089;12:
> > 2533274913498763;10:
> > people whine too much. please give proof you actually have been farmed before whining. cause you probably played like -Yoink- and plainly lost.
>
>
> And they were probably playon solo or not communicating with teammates

Why’d you double post?

> 2535434348077788;1:
> Just stop it. It ruins everyone’s game experience except your own. Start being more considerate.

Not really, all you have to do is take out the shields of any banshee then Spartan Lazer it or Kill it with Rockets.

> 2533274913498763;10:

I agree with you. People have been lately whining to much.

I agree with you. But, I mainly came just to say 10/10 IGN for the title.

They won’t stop. They enjoy killing helpless enemies too much to stop.

> 2533274827061290;17:
> I agree with you. But, I mainly came just to say 10/10 IGN for the title.

9/10, needs more cowbell.

I agree and you never have to worry about me doing that because I suck with the banshee, I always miss my banshee bombs :frowning: