To all those going nuts about pre-ordering...

I been seeing a bunch of threads with people talking about how they are going to pre-order from ALLthe stores just to get the skins.

First of all, Why? The skins don’t even look all that great, and during the first month, EVERYONEwill be rockin’ these new skins so it’s not like you will stand out of the crowd.

Second of all, Do you realize how much money it will cost to get all the codes?

GS- 60
BB- 60
AMZ-60
MS- 60 (or 100 depending on what store you are actually getting the LE if you are getting one)

TOTAL: $280.00

*You are willing to let game stores hold a combined total of two hundred+ dollars JUST for some skins? Even though you can get your money back when you get the code (except for amazon and maybe the MS store), that is still a lot of money. Since you can’t return the MS store/ AMZ ones, you can sell them to a friend, but still.

Lastly, my most important point. THESE SKINS ARE >>>>> STORE <<<<<< exclusive, meaning that the only way to pre-order H4 with the added Forrest skin, is only through gamestop, and vise versa with all the others. Just like MS did with Gears of War 3 , they will release these skins at a later date, or along with DLC because they are not game exclusives.

My advice: Chill out.

You guys are going bonkers over these skins, and are running around town trying to get them all. Just relax. I’m trying to help you from making a huge mistake. Just order your SE/LE from whatever place you want the bonus of, and leave it at that.

On release day until the end of time, Ebay and other sites will be loaded with these codes, and will be anywhere from $1- $10 bucks. Probably on the lower end.

I’m done ranting.

hahaha bro u should take ur own advice 99.9% of people saying that were most likely joking

> hahaha bro u should take ur own advice 99.9% of people saying that were most likely joking

Not that I’ve seen. I’ve been to other gaming sites and such, and there are people literally going to all places and pre-ordering.

OP makes a good point. If you want to buy all the skins, then thats fine, but my in my opinion its a waste of money and I would advise to wait until they are released as DLC.

> OP makes a good point. If you want to buy all the skins, then thats fine, but my in my opinion its a waste of money and I would advise to wait until they are released as DLC.

Exactly. I’m not saying that they shouldn’t pre-order though. I’m just saying that once you pre-order once, there is no need to go to every other store and drop 60 bucks for some skins lol.

If they plan on releasing the skins later, isn’t that illegal?

I mean the skins are retail exclusive and we are told that the ONLY way to get them is via the store so if not, they are lying to their customers.

> If they plan on releasing the skins later, isn’t that illegal?
>
> I mean the skins are retail exclusive and we are told that the ONLY way to get them is via the store so if not, they are lying to their customers.

No. The skins are a promotional item used by the stores to lure customers to buy the game from their store over another. If you want the Forrest skin, Gamestop exclusively has that skin, meaning that you have to buy it from them. It’s just a gimmick. Epic did this with Gears of War 3 and the pre-order skins. Later on, all the pre-order skins became available as DLC.

I think most people joke about it. But people aren’t just buying the Le for skins you know. I’m also pretty sure, though not a 100%, that there will be in game skins that will be unlockable. If they release as DLC, then thats good, but if people want to waste their money, thats their problem, not ours.

> I think most people joke about it. But people aren’t just buying the Le for skins you know. I’m also pretty sure, though not a 100%, that there will be in game skins that will be unlockable. If they release as DLC, then thats good, but if people want to waste their money, thats their problem, not ours.

Trust me when I say that people aren’t joking. I’ve seen people buy 4 copies of Gears 3 just for the skins. Plus, it doesn’t have to be a LE version of the game. Even though it’s not 100% official, I’m 95% sure MS will release them later. Most promotional items like this tend to get released at a later date.

I just made this thread to inform people that there is no need to do this.

All of Battlefield 3’s retail exclusives were made into DLC a few months after release. So why can’t the same thing happen with Halo?

Yeah, but people will always want to feel special in some way, if this is the way they get their uniqueness then more power to them.

IMO I don’t see the point
This is something i posted earlier:

> Not sure If this has been noted, as i skipped many of the pages on this thread but:
>
> This link, under ‘Bonus: Armour Suit Skin’
>
> Is states: “Suit up in Halo Infinity Multiplayer with the <mark>Forest armor skin for the Spartan-IV Hazop Armor</mark>. The colours of the armor skin can be customized to fit your personality.”
>
> Very particular about ‘this’ skin, being on ‘this’ set of armor
>
> highly possible that ‘Forest’ skin may come in the game on other armor sets without the pre order.
>
> In the end, only a guess on my behalf :slight_smile:

all the fuss to preorder for what could be ONE skin on ONE set of armor, just not really worth it IMO.

> All of Battlefield 3’s retail exclusives were made into DLC a few months after release. So why can’t the same thing happen with Halo?

That’s my argument. It’s bound to happen just like every other game.

> Yeah, but people will always want to feel special in some way, if this is the way they get their uniqueness then more power to them.
>
> IMO I don’t see the point
> This is something i posted earlier:
>
>
>
> > Not sure If this has been noted, as i skipped many of the pages on this thread but:
> >
> > This link, under ‘Bonus: Armour Suit Skin’
> >
> > Is states: “Suit up in Halo Infinity Multiplayer with the <mark>Forest armor skin for the Spartan-IV Hazop Armor</mark>. The colours of the armor skin can be customized to fit your personality.”
> >
> > Very particular about ‘this’ skin, being on ‘this’ set of armor
> >
> > highly possible that ‘Forest’ skin may come in the game on other armor sets without the pre order.
> >
> > In the end, only a guess on my behalf :slight_smile:
>
> all the fuss to preorder for what could be ONE skin on ONE set of armor, just not really worth it IMO.

Yeah that’s what I think too. I don’t get why people want to feel all special with their skins when everyone will be wearing them too.

bump

> I been seeing a bunch of threads with people talking about how they are going to pre-order from ALLthe stores just to get the skins.

Kind of reminds me of Ed Gein.
They must have all the skin.

> bump

Dude, if you just waited a second.