To all the haters

Okay I’m trying to make a point. Just because people have different opinions then yours they’re complaining? People are only being critical because they love the franchise and want to see it do well. This game has a lot of different things going on, opinions are expected to be divided. Don’t silence the “Haters” their voices should be heard just like your positive opinions. I’m not talking about the people that blindly hate, I’m talking about the “haters” that have concern and provide reason and criticism. Don’t give me some -Yoink!- that they can’t judge a game that hasn’t come out yet. People can form opinions on whatever is presented. I’m looking forward to this game, I love reading peoples critical opinions. It gives me more perspective and I don’t believe they should be labeled as complainers and haters. Just felt like that needed to be said.

BTW: Had to repost this cuz my old one was taken down for being “nonconstructive”.My post was very constructive guess my first part was too extreme? Either way I’ve edited and reposted my thoughts to get my message out there.

> Okay I’m trying to make a point. Just because people have different opinions then yours they’re complaining? People are only being critical because they love the franchise and want to see it do well. This game has a lot of different things going on, opinions are expected to be divided. Don’t silence the “Haters” their voices should be heard just like your positive opinions. I’m not talking about the people that blindly hate, I’m talking about the “haters” that have concern and provide reason and criticism. Don’t give me some -Yoink!- that they can’t judge a game that hasn’t come out yet. People can form opinions on whatever is presented. I’m looking forward to this game, I love reading peoples critical opinions. It gives me more perspective and I don’t believe they should be labeled as complainers and haters. Just felt like that needed to be said.

thank you. I honestly cannot believe people do this.
Not to mention many of us have been playing halo for a larger amount of time.
Both sides present good arguments. We listen and provide good counter arguments, and are responded with crap like “dont buy the game then you hater”. its unbelievable.