To all the H2 veterans

First off I would like to say welcome back. I was curious to if in the master chief collection they brought back the super bounces? And if so is there kill barriers like in the later Halo games?

Yes and yes

The super bounces work differently this time around because of the resolution, but they should be do-able still.

> 2533274824095836;3:
> The super bounces work differently this time around because of the resolution, but they should be do-able still.

It isn’t because of resolution, but because they ported the Vista version instead of the Xbox version.
Op, they do still work but you have to do them slightly different.

OK cool. Thank you guys.

I never left. Super bounces exist and kill barriers aren’t the ten second crap. You just die if you touch them. But most of the time you can’t actually reach them because of invisible walls. You’d think invisible walls would be more restrictive than the ten second thing but it’s quite the opposite.

> 2533274963187769;6:
> I never left. Super bounces exist and kill barriers aren’t the ten second crap. You just die if you touch them. But most of the time you can’t actually reach them because of invisible walls. You’d think invisible walls would be more restrictive than the ten second thing but it’s quite the opposite.

I forgot about the Kill Barriers also being in Halo 2. Burial Mounds had them. I remember there was like a specific path you had to follow outside the map to not get killed. It was fun though.

But super bounces are back and everything.

Unfortunately, I can’t seem to get the glitch where you can drive a specter (and i guess you could do it with a ghost) out of Containment. I can’t seem to find that gap in the invisible wall.

Anyone had any luck with that?

> 2533274799947219;7:
> > 2533274963187769;6:
> > I never left. Super bounces exist and kill barriers aren’t the ten second crap. You just die if you touch them. But most of the time you can’t actually reach them because of invisible walls. You’d think invisible walls would be more restrictive than the ten second thing but it’s quite the opposite.
>
>
> I forgot about the Kill Barriers also being in Halo 2. Burial Mounds had them. I remember there was like a specific path you had to follow outside the map to not get killed. It was fun though.
>
> But super bounces are back and everything.
>
> Unfortunately, I can’t seem to get the glitch where you can drive a specter (and i guess you could do it with a ghost) out of Containment. I can’t seem to find that gap in the invisible wall.
>
> Anyone had any luck with that?

I haven’t even tried that yet. It was over at red base if I remember correctly.

I’ve been playing Halo since day one of the release of CE.

I am not scared to say that I think Halo Reach and Halo 4 are the best ones of the franchise for multiplayer.

Halo 2 is a giant bore fest. It is mindboggling to me at the obsession some people have with it. Some of you are trying to relive a so called period of “the glory days” that never happened in the first place.