To all of you who wanted H3.5

… It looks like you got it.
Its a sad day for me I was looking forward to something new, unfortunately all the crybabies who didnt like Reach got their way.
Im not impressed with ANYTHING this game offers…
I played the campaign for a little bit and when I exited to try out the MM I realised the campaign was half over already. Im hoping the last 3 chapters are more impressive the the ones I’ve completed?

The MM is terrible.
Everything that is bad about Halo has been added to this game.
Floaty moon jumps, weak grenades, the BR, cartoon graphics… It plays like H3 which is a bad thing.
At least in Reach you had to think about how you were going to play, this game is pathetic requires 0 skill other than tweaking your looadouts.
I picked up a sniper and was quite shocked at how it has been changed from Reach where I would be lucky to get a headshot, in this game it seems to have magnetic bullets.
Its too easy to kill and pretty hard to stay alive if you didnt get the first shot in. It seems lop sided favouring who ever saw who first.

I hate this game. F U 343 for taking us back 5 years.

I would actually go so far as to say it’s worse then Halo 3. They neglected to add in a Local Only search option.

As an Australian, that automatically lowers the score by 4.

I think someone had a bad first few games. :stuck_out_tongue:

If anything, I would say it looks like Reach, but with all the annoying things removed(Which is awesome for me, just what I want)

> I think someone had a bad first few games. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really I did ok considering its a new game.
Its a bad game by design 343 crumbled and gave in to the rather small but extremely vocal H3 fangirls.
There isnt a TU that can fix how cartoony the game looks… but gameplay wise a few tyhings need tweaking esp. grenades.

Well as fun as it is having other people judge a game for me, I’ll wait to play it to form my own opinion of it.

> Well as fun as it is having other people judge a game for me, I’ll wait to play it to form my own opinion of it.

If you didnt like H3 then you wont like this… and the campaign is a joke.

Nope. This game is good. It’s halo, but with a lot of new stuff.

You liked Reach, so…I don’t know what to say to you lol

Halo 3 is a great game. Reach is blah. Halo 4 has similar characteristics to the amazing halo 3 but it is it’s own game.

The campaign is really lacking and is horrible to play Co-op. Everyone is always warping to different areas and spawning in front of vehicles to get splattered. Sigh…

Best game I’ve ever played. It has taken the best bits from 3 and reach and dumped the bad bits. It doesn’t feel like 3.5 or Reach 2.0 to me at all.

Perfect.

I couldn’t put it down all day yesterday, so addictive and fun.

> Halo 3 is a great game. Reach is blah. Halo 4 has similar characteristics to the amazing halo 3 but it is it’s own game.

Unfortunately 343 didnt look at what was happening in game during Reach.
The TU changed settings to be as close to H3 as was possible yet hardly anyone played those gametypes. The playlists were empty and on a good day were lucky to have 8-10% of the numbers the Vanilla playlists had.

So ignoring 90% of players and giving the remainder what they wanted seems like common sense to me.

H3 was a terrible game and so is this garbage.

Complaining because it’s like Halo 3… yet it lacks important features that H3 introduced or continued (campaign scoring, theater, skull hunting, in-game terminals). Yeah I don’t see how it’s Halo 3.5.

Also, what’s so bad about cartoony art style? Gritty is overdone and practically in every game these days. It’s boring!

yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss! At last! I loved H3 and cant wait to play the sequel to that game(the second it arrives in the post).

Op your best of playing Reach as this is halo 4 the sequel to 3 but not to reach!

What did you expect?

> > Halo 3 is a great game. Reach is blah. Halo 4 has similar characteristics to the amazing halo 3 but it is it’s own game.
>
> Unfortunately 343 didnt look at what was happening in game during Reach.
> The TU changed settings to be as close to H3 as was possible yet hardly anyone played those gametypes. The playlists were empty and on a good day were lucky to have 8-10% of the numbers the Vanilla playlists had.
>
> So ignoring 90% of players and giving the remainder what they wanted seems like common sense to me.
>
> H3 was a terrible game and so is this garbage.

Reach was not a functional game to be made into the original Halo games with it’s odd gimmicks. Say halo 3 is trashy all you want but every hater I’ve seen badmouth Halo 3 didn’t like it because they were not good at it.

I just played another 3 hours of Halo 3 tonight and had a blast with it. Halo 4 is just as enjoyable too. The cartoony graphics is just opinion. many have said they enjoy the graphics halo 4 has to offer. It’s called art style.

Adapt or you can keep complaining but one thing will remain: Good players will always be able to conform to the changes in new halo games and still play well. The only bad game was Reach with it’s crutches to help bad players get away with crap like not dying by using armor lock.

Cartoony graphics?

Not only is that incredibly nit-picky, I’m pretty sure this is the best looking game on the xbox to date.

I don’t see the cartoony graphic connection at all… Borderlands is cartoony, Halo 4 is not.

This game is almost perfect, it has the best parts from Halo3 and Halo Reach, but opinions are opinions…

Wait…Halo 3, a bad game? Reach a good game? Are you on the same page as everyone else OP or did you start with Reach and then jump to Halo 3? Halo 4 is a sequel to Halo 3, not Reach. There are no cartoon graphics in this game whatsoever. I think your just not good at the game yet and thus are blaming it on Halo 4 being Halo 3.5? Halo 4 is far from that.

Last I checked, alot of the weapons were not good in Halo 3, and was often ignored.

I am having a freaking blast with the campaign. Cant wait until later to play multiplayer. Only one weapon O have an issue with would be the Suppressor. Otherwise, lots of great options to kill enemies with.