To all of you halo 4 haters

To all of you halo 4 haters out there, if you think halo 4 will be that bad, a game that you have never played before will be sooo bad that you actually have to voice your hatred for it because it has a new game mode or some other thing that wasn’t thought up by bungie

why do you stay on this sight?
ive seen hundreds of topics on this site about “oooh is not halo 3” or “theres no firefight”(if i remember correctly you also said odst was bad because firefight was too much like horde from gears)

go [BLAM!] of back to the little non ‘game evolving’ pit in which you spawned in

<3

FFS… threads like this are pointless and annoying!

sorry but you must have seen it too

Usless thread brings hate.

“Stop having opinions you haters!!!”

-Can’t drop flag.
-Auto pickup flag.
-Worthless Magnum you are forced with the flag.
-Jetpack.
-Camo off-spawn.
-Perks.

Just saying…

I really wish I could swear at you.

> Usless thread brings hate.

hate leads to anger, anger leads too…rage quitting

> FFS… threads like this are pointless and annoying!

To be fair and balanced, this is just as pointless as the many, many threads posted whinnying about nonsense. So I am now expecting to see you post similar sentiments in the other threads as well. Right?

> “Stop having opinions you haters!!!”

not his point at all.

> -Can’t drop flag.
> -Auto pickup flag.
> -Worthless Magnum you are forced with the flag.
> -Jetpack.
> -Camo off-spawn.
> -Perks.
>
> Just saying…

And these are the real facts that our opinions thrive on. PAX brings us the info WE discuss it… Thats why were here, in the Halo 4 forum have a good day.

So basically what you’re saying is because someone’s opinion differs from yours it’s not allowed? I didn’t know this was -Yoink!- Germany.

you should read my thread about respecting the opinions of the others OP.

You all will buy the game regardless, and so will I.

343 Will probably patch it.