To all Grifball cheaters

You guys are seriously ruining the fun of Grifball by throwing the ball out of the map and then getting out of the map yourselves and cheating by groundpounding into the goal from outside. Please stop doing this! It’s very annoying, just play the game properly >:( !!!

As much as I hate cheaters, you know that they won’t listen. Just report them and move on.

report them for cheating its all you can really do. People will never stop cheating it happens in every game someone figures something to ruin it for everyone.
I bet theres youtube videos about it just encouraging more people to do it.

I hate to report people but I guess I will have to start to. I just don’t get how they think that is any fun by cheating.

I just turn those matches into hammer slayer. Once the enemy cheats, I just kill. When they ground pound into the goal from out of bounds you are gonna lose, so try to at least have a good k/d.

Either report them or learn to get out of the map too to kill the carrier, I have had to do this a couple of times already, I do love tho when they are not expecting you comming and just get killed while they are waiting for their opportunity to jump back in to score.

> 2533274796869056;6:
> Either report them or learn to get out of the map too to kill the carrier, I have had to do this a couple of times already, I do love tho when they are not expecting you comming and just get killed while they are waiting for their opportunity to jump back in to score.

I dont even know how to get out of the map and i’m not sure I even wanna know, i just wanna play a normal game of grifball to be completely honest.

> 2535419598744599;7:
> > 2533274796869056;6:
> > Either report them or learn to get out of the map too to kill the carrier, I have had to do this a couple of times already, I do love tho when they are not expecting you comming and just get killed while they are waiting for their opportunity to jump back in to score.
>
>
> I dont even know how to get out of the map and i’m not sure I even wanna know, i just wanna play a normal game of grifball to be completely honest.

Me too, but if they are going to cheat I got the tool to show them they wont have it so easy.

Unfortunately getting out is so easy its no wonder its so wildly spread out.

It’s an exploit. People are going to do it while they still can. 343i should’ve expected this from their testing, assuming they tested Grifball.

> 2533274857577417;9:
> It’s an exploit. People are going to do it while they still can. 343i should’ve expected this from their testing, assuming they tested Grifball.

The “exploit” is a glitch were the Forge placed invisible barriers don’t load properly when the maps loads up causing the barriers to be not solid. This is a new Forge bug caused by the update & it effects all forge maps.

I saw it a lot do that in Grifball! Wow!! Sigh!

You can thank 343 as much as you can thank the cheaters for the problem.

Either 343 doesnt care. Or they purposely left no barriers and just HAPPENED to leave turrets outside to map to top it off.

I read this as “TO ALL GRIFBALL CHEATERS. I AM GAY MAN.” before I entered this thread. :confused:

> 2533274808210415;13:
> I read this as “TO ALL GRIFBALL CHEATERS. I AM GAY MAN.” before I entered this thread. :confused:

Well you’re not technically wrong. lmao

Well then…

> 2535419598744599;15:
> > 2533274808210415;13:
> > I read this as “TO ALL GRIFBALL CHEATERS. I AM GAY MAN.” before I entered this thread. :confused:
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274894058914;14:
> > > 2533274808210415;13:
> > > I read this as “TO ALL GRIFBALL CHEATERS. I AM GAY MAN.” before I entered this thread. :confused:
> >
> >
> > Well you’re not technically wrong. lmao
>
>
> Wow and wow, nice to know I’m apart of such an accepting Halo community… no need to be homophobic to me you know.

Ehhhhhh, no phobias over here!

> 2533274808210415;16:
> > 2535419598744599;15:
> > > 2533274808210415;13:
> > > I read this as “TO ALL GRIFBALL CHEATERS. I AM GAY MAN.” before I entered this thread. :confused:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274894058914;14:
> > > > 2533274808210415;13:
> > > > I read this as “TO ALL GRIFBALL CHEATERS. I AM GAY MAN.” before I entered this thread. :confused:
> > >
> > >
> > > Well you’re not technically wrong. lmao
> >
> >
> > Wow and wow, nice to know I’m apart of such an accepting Halo community… no need to be homophobic to me you know.
>
>
> Ehhhhhh, no phobias over here!

Good to know :slight_smile:

i agree about being angry with the distasteful way people would throw the ball out of the map and go out themselves, i literally never saw anyone do this before on the other grifball playlists from halo reach or halo 4

> 2535417481085319;12:
> You can thank 343 as much as you can thank the cheaters for the problem.
>
> Either 343 doesnt care. Or they purposely left no barriers and just HAPPENED to leave turrets outside to map to top it off.

As said above, there are invisible barriers. Open the map in forge and you’ll see them. Unfortunately they’re just not working atm until 343i fix the glitch.