To All Banshee Barons (Advice Requested)

“Fleet does the flying; M.I. does the dying.” has always been the motto we infantry grunts resigned ourselves to, always assuming that the gleaming metal circus in the sky was for acrobatic abilities beyond our humble skills. Now my friends and I are going to try taking our hands off our guns and placing them on flight sticks (or whatever Elites use) by starting basic flight training in custom games.

We already know the basic controller commands, but would like to practice the advanced tactics that the Banshee Barons use for those long killstreaks even when opponents are firing off railguns left and right. For instance, how do you keep the banshee difficult for the opponent’s aim to track–even when flanking the banshee? Thank you Barons, and we’ll see you in the skies!

I also want to know this…

Everything you’ll ever need to know

I actually think Spliced’s 3-part series is better than the one eLantern posted, but he’s spot on to recommend Spliced as a tutor. Here’s the first video of the series.

> 2775209234672000;3:
> Everything you’ll ever need to know

> 2533274906308237;4:
> I actually think Spliced’s 3-part series is better than the one eLantern posted, but he’s spot on to recommend Spliced as a tutor. Here’s the first video of the series.

Thank you for this! I look forward to actually keeping my hijacked banshees rather than ditching them for better teammates to use.

Biggest trick is to fire your bomb right after double tapping a backflip.
This makes you shoot the bomb right at the beginning of a flip animation, and the extra momentum shoots the bomb at super speed, making it way easier to hit your target.
The rest is mostly common sense, just milk your shields & flips to stay alive and don’t put yourself into a position to get hijacked.

Learn to move quickly, find or make a map or even bookmark one of the warzone maps (don’t who or how they did it but if you look through my bookmarks you’ll find them, only works for slayer as far as I know)

Once you vaguely know how to move quickly through maps get you and your buddies to practice killing each other is the sky, once you can dominate the skies the ground becomes easy as pie