To 343

The community demands a Halo 4 playlist. We dont need 6-7 of the playlist H2

I seriously doubt the majority of the community is demanding a playlist for a game that lost 75% of its population in the first three months of its initial lifespan…
just sayin

halo 4 not real halo 4. halo 2 is for pros we use br grande spam and spawn kiling thats skill so get good noob. remove halo 4 its not even halo its call of duty u can play halo 4 on 360 so go there noob -Yoink- u

There were more issues with Halo 4 and Swat around launch than other playlists, so they removed them to consolidate players while they worked on improving things. They’ve brought back rumble pit so far and will gradually bring back the others once things smooth out a little

Don’t worry about all the Halo 4 haters, in due time Halo 4 and every other game will have they’re own playlists…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533275014518827;3:
> halo 4 not real halo 4. halo 2 is for pros we use br grande spam and spawn kiling thats skill so get good noob. remove halo 4 its not even halo its call of duty u can play halo 4 on 360 so go there noob -Yoink- u

Kill yourself fu**ing cu*t

> 2533274819044717;6:
> > 2533275014518827;3:
> > halo 4 not real halo 4. halo 2 is for pros we use br grande spam and spawn kiling thats skill so get good noob. remove halo 4 its not even halo its call of duty u can play halo 4 on 360 so go there noob -Yoink- u

I liked you before you used that sorta language

I think most would prefer to have Halo CE playlist

They took out Halo 4 and a couple other playlists (including SWAT) when MM issues started, they are gonna add them back as MM is fixed.

but yeah, MM is nearly fixed and I await Halo 4 playlist with much anticipation.

> 2533274819044717;6:
> > 2533275014518827;3:
> > halo 4 not real halo 4. halo 2 is for pros we use br grande spam and spawn kiling thats skill so get good noob. remove halo 4 its not even halo its call of duty u can play halo 4 on 360 so go there noob -Yoink- u

This anger is real.

First Halo CE playlist!!

dear mlg zingo halo 4 sucks

I have an idea: How about each game get dedicated playlists? One for each game? GASP!!!

Some of us (me at least) didn’t buy this for one game. I have been playing every single one, and would like to able to decide which one on my own if I fancy. I like having all the games in BTB, to sort of shuffle around and let the vote decide, but I think each should have a playlist individually for when I feel like just spending an evening playing CE, or whatever.

I think they just need to focus on getting and then KEEPING MP stable until they start to add new playlists.

Go play it on your x360. No one wants to play H4 or Reach or soon to be H5. We don’t want COD Advanced future 2556 Warfare.

> 2535467861145119;15:
> Go play it on your x360. No one wants to play H4 or Reach or soon to be H5. We don’t want COD Advanced future 2556 Warfare.

+1