To 343 Industries...

After what I have seen over the last 2 days has been nothing short of spectacular. Classic armour returning next year. Race and KOTH coming to Action sack. Getting a custom game browser. Getting a plethora of new playlists (Altough were still missing oddball). This is coming from someone who most of his threads consists of hate posts (with constructive criticism) and I have to say that I’m bloody impressed. Please don’t rush Halo 6. Had halo 5 launched like THIS it’s population could have been HUGE (Not Halo 3 level of huge but much bigger than what it currently is). I want to like you as a developer but sometimes you make the most incompetent, lazy and amateur mistakes that really annoys me. Hopefully you can make Halo 6 a great game but please remember this. Whenever you do something in the future remember this : When you do something, do it with the community in mind. Also I made a thread addressing somethings I would have liked to have seen added in/improved and Altough I’m already grateful for what we have NOW I feel some of the things I mentioned would make Halo 5 perfect.