To 1-50 Advocators

Its been a good fight guys, but I think we may have lost… or at least losing…

This video… at 2:58

shows an Inheritor rank with a clear progression bar similar to Reach. Could this mean no 1-50?

I’d say that video would probably indicate that there will be no 1-50 to be had in Halo 4…

Though, to be honest, I can’t honestly say it ever a likely possibility, for whatever reason, Ranking Systems these days are only there for the sole purpose of a constant spam of “Reward” every tie you effortlessly rank up…

…It’s a Damn Shame, but oh well…

Yep, probably.

> Its been a good fight guys, but I think we may have lost… or at least losing…
>
> This video… at 2:58
>
> shows an Inheritor rank with a clear progression bar similar to Reach. Could this mean no 1-50?

The two could easily co-exist. we don’t even know what the white bar is. Also it looks like the bar just grew in size (the right part of it is glowing or swelling) and the player gained 0 xp. So if the white bar is spartan points, this could mean a win based xp system is back.

> > Its been a good fight guys, but I think we may have lost… or at least losing…
> >
> > This video… at 2:58
> >
> > shows an Inheritor rank with a clear progression bar similar to Reach. Could this mean no 1-50?
>
> The two could easily co-exist. we don’t even know what the white bar is. Also it looks like the bar just grew in size (the right part of it is glowing or swelling) and the player gained 0 xp. So if the white bar is spartan points, this could mean a win based xp system is back.

I hope your right. maybe you earn spartan points in all playlist and 1-50 in ranked.