TMUR Halo Clan & Community!🔥

☆BEST Clan Recruiting HUB and MLG/RP/Casual Hybrid Clan in the Community!☆

Click the link in my profile to join or recruit for your Clan today!

:fire:Join The Metal Uprising Reforged TODAY on MCC, and Halo Infinite when it Drops! We are now 70+ Clan Members strong, and our Server has reached 620+ members and grows EVERYDAY!

MLG Clan Battles & Raids:crossed_swords:
TMUR Halo Clan has Competitive MLG, and Raid Teams with a win record of 5-2! We have an entire Division dedicated to MLG and to teach you how to play competitive Halo!

Casual Divisions & TMUR Academy:shield:
Our casual Core Branch has Divisions suited to Supporting the Clan and Server with Forge & Custom games, Casual Matchmaking, and a friendly community to play with! >☆The TMUR Academy is a Division dedicated to helping players get better at Halo by training them in their preferred playstyle!

TMUR: Task Force Uprising:medal_military:
A Devout Roleplay Army that Clashes with other Clans in Skirmishes, Team Tac’s, and who love Halo roleplay! We are looking for UNSC Leadership (Spartan, Marines)

Ranking System:arrow_double_up:
Your rank in the Clan will Depend on your rank in our Discord so the more active you are in-game and in chat and voice channels the quicker you will rank up. We have over 200 levels of ranking, with over 50 ranks, and unique ways to rank up!

We have been in the community since 2012! (2012-2015, 2019-2020)
Message @Bamlett53 [TMUR]#1291 or @ModestMango#1613 to Join or recruit for your Clan!
You can also Check us out on YouTube by searching "The Metal Uprising Clan"

5 Likes

Definitely check em out :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is an amazing Clan and Server. Its not a clan that forces you to join it, you can just join and play with other people and not be commented to a clan. One of the main reason the drew me in is the organization and people who are in. They are friendly and kind and willing to help people who want to be a better player. Even if its achievement hunting or doing events. Another thing is that its a great community with people that just want to play Halo or other games like COD, Among Us, Dead by daylight and so on. I recommend anyone to come take a look and you can either join or just chill. :fire:

1 Like

Hey Guys just an Update since Halo Infinite is out we are taking every and all members with a Mic but we definitely want to start up our esports team again! If you are a sweaty player that was a 30+ in ranked mcc use the Discord link in my profile to join our Community! We have had 20 server members join in the past 48 hrs!

This clan is the best!
It is the first clan I join, and it had a lot of good halo players, but the best thing is that they have good people too, people that can play with anyone in the server and have fun. Also I love that they play Halo :joy:. But I’ll recommend anyone that wants to have fun and meet new people to enter this clan.

2 Likes

We are actively looking for all types of members but we are desperately in need of diamond+ players for our clanbattle/Esports team!