Title Update

I’m just wondering, if 343 is listening to us about what we want changed in the game, why they would keep us in the dark about a title update?

I’ve searched all over and found one interview relating to this.

Why not tell us what you’re thinking about changing before you do it, so we aren’t blindsided and complaining even more if we don’t like the changes?

I dont know, but we at least heard they were discussing the “big three” Bloom,AL, and melee so thats a step in the right direction =)

I agree, and I was very excited when I read that.

Hopefully they’ll do something about grenades as well, maybe tone them down, or increase jump height.

Get rid of the Banshee on Paradiso!!!

nuff said

The only things that need changing are as follows:

-Increase NR vehicle damage to match DMRs
-Made grenades pick-up not starters
-Melee shouldn’t effect shields at all + take two hits to kill with no shields or just 3 melees to kill in general

Get rid of spartan evade
Shrink the banshee bobmb radius
Weaken melee, or at least the melee distance
weaken the nades

> I agree, and I was very excited when I read that.
>
> Hopefully they’ll do something about grenades as well, maybe tone them down, or increase jump height.

Yep, if they increase the movement speed and jump height like they should, nades become a non-issue.

> Get rid of spartan evade
> Shrink the banshee bobmb radius
> Weaken melee, or at least the melee distance
> weaken the nades

ONLY decrease banshee bomb if they increase the amount of damage the banshee can take.

They need to make the banshee use it’s plasma guns and not its bombs. the banshe is already too powerful. Right now it is more powerful than the scorpion. mThats pretty bad.

> I dont know, but we at least heard they were discussing the “big three” Bloom,AL, and melee so thats a step in the right direction =)

no way?! not to be a “noob” lol but i finally gave up on Bungie’s troll infested forums so could you link that so i could share the excitement?! haha

I just want the punch lung to go away I get so pissed when I can easily head shot a guy but he somehow mid air magically lunges towards me and kills me, I’m fine if the sword can do that but not normal punching!

A title update would be the best thing that could happen after the release of the Defiant Map Pack. It would address the few problems that Reach has and will make gameplay into its highest potential. Bloom,AL, Nades and Vehicles need an update and can be fixed into creating the ultimate Halo gameplay experience.

IMHO Reach needs a damage modifer for the DMR - make it a 4sk, a bleed through on the melee and the gravity setting ~%175. Adding to %110 speed + sprint and %125 jump hight.

Don’t forget you could also duck under a melee in H2. that would be nice too.

> IMHO Reach needs a damage modifer for the DMR - make it a 4sk, a bleed through on the melee and the gravity setting ~%175. Adding to %110 speed + sprint and %125 jump hight.
>
> Don’t forget you could also duck under a melee in H2. that would be nice too.

Can i just say that this post is PERFECT
343!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats good stuff up there, read it, know it, do it

Bloom - Especially on the DMR needs re-tweaking, to match that of the pistol/NR. or Reset faster and expand bigger.

Armour Lock - Decrease it by a few seconds

Grenades - Make less powerful

Melee - Times between each melee to match that of Halo 3.

Camo - When scoped in with a weapon play becomes translucent. Takes longer to recharge.

Infection - When all zombies die ( One Life) and there is still humans present, round should end. Alpha Zombie Also

Over shield - Should be visible on a player

Camo Powerup - Shouldn’t act like the AA should be perfect camo from Halo 3.

Guass 'Hog - Take off the ability to shoot through walls.

Gameplay - Bleed through should be implemented, faster kill times. Re consider Spartan default movement speed and jump height.

The time between melee attacks is 30 frames in both Halo 3 and Reach. In the Reach Beta, however, it was only 25 frames.

> Grenades - Make less powerful

so, you want it to take more than 2 grenades to kill someone that has full shields and health? that’s a bit ridiculous.

More than 2? It takes one on full shield. Maybe decrease blast radius again.

I agree with most points, but would like to add the Warthog physics need tweaked badly (just look at my file share) and it should be able to take more damage. Also, the banshee bomb needs nerfed. No reason it should lock on.

Nerfing armor lock would be a good start.

> Bloom - Especially on the DMR needs re-tweaking, to match that of the pistol/NR. or Reset faster and expand bigger.
>
> Armour Lock - Decrease it by a few seconds
>
> Grenades - Make less powerful
>
> Melee - Times between each melee to match that of Halo 3.
>
> Camo - When scoped in with a weapon play becomes translucent. Takes longer to recharge.
>
> Infection - When all zombies die ( One Life) and there is still humans present, round should end. Alpha Zombie Also
>
> Over shield - Should be visible on a player
>
> Camo Powerup - Shouldn’t act like the AA should be perfect camo from Halo 3.
>
> Guass 'Hog - Take off the ability to shoot through walls.
>
> Gameplay - Bleed through should be implemented, faster kill times. Re consider Spartan default movement speed and jump height.

^^^Pretty much all of this

Bring back our Halo feel 343i.

Oh and a REAL ranking system, Arena needs a MAJOR overhaul.