Title Update

So my game file size is at 54.8 GB and when I booted up the game it says that I need to update (9GB patch) my console was on instant on and got the limited collectors edition so I downloaded the full game last week…anyone else having this problem? if it is a problem :s

Couldn’t tell ya! I mine still won’t load up (“You are too early”), though my file size is the same as yours, so I assume I can expect the same :frowning:

> 2533274874456036;2:
> Couldn’t tell ya! I mine still won’t load up (“You are too early”), though my file size is the same as yours, so I assume I can expect the same :frowning:

Ah that’s a shame! You should go offline then go back online and see if it will let you play. I installed the update 15 minutes ago and it’s at 80% so far so the wait ain’t that long and my internet connection is poor tbh

It was a placeholder for the guesstimated folder size. They released some statement saying that if you downloaded it early, to delete and re download.

> 2533274824415650;4:
> It was a placeholder for the guesstimated folder size. They released some statement saying that if you downloaded it early, to delete and re download.

Didn’t they say that though if the file size was below 40gb though? I could play offline no probs.