Title update request! Campaign commendations need a fix!

If you’re like me and plays alot of campaign then you have to had noticed that when you have gotten a commendation up to the silver state, you stop getting CR. This is what made me stop playing Reach as much as I did before, Because I prefer to play the campaign over anything else. But when you stop earning CR it’s just not as fun. I know this is probably to prevent people from farming or boosting, but for us who plays alot of campaign this gets really annoying.

My brother has a silver membership so he can’t play Xbox Live, that means his stuck at warrant officer.

Could you please fix this!

I’m pretty sure the TU is mostly made for the multiplayer.

Well, this is a minor change. And i think 343i should do this for the Campaign fans.

There’s a reason you stop earning cR after silver: there are a lot of ways to boost commendations, and to combat that, they cut off credit earning (with the exception of getting to gold and onyx) at silver.

If you want credits during campaign, play in the co-op playlist.

I knew that. The lag and peaople betraying you keeps me off that playlist. But seriously, who cares if they boost? What they made to counter it makes the game worse in my eyes.

> There’s a reason you stop earning cR after silver: there are a lot of ways to boost commendations, and to combat that, they cut off credit earning (with the exception of getting to gold and onyx) at silver.
>
> If you want credits during campaign, play in the co-op playlist.

They should find another way to counter boosting, not make the game stop giving you CR after silver.

> I’m pretty sure the TU is mostly made for the multiplayer.

You are probably right but I do hope other changes are made as well especially to the Challenge and commendation system. If not there is always Halo 4 :smiley:

> > I’m pretty sure the TU is mostly made for the multiplayer.
>
> You are probably right but I do hope other changes are made as well especially to the Challenge and commendation system. If not there is always Halo 4 :smiley:

Indeed :slight_smile: <4

> > There’s a reason you stop earning cR after silver: there are a lot of ways to boost commendations, and to combat that, they cut off credit earning (with the exception of getting to gold and onyx) at silver.
> >
> > If you want credits during campaign, play in the co-op playlist.
>
> They should find another way to counter boosting, not make the game stop giving you CR after silver.

Why? The current system is quite effective. And what else could they do? Ban people?

Why does the game even need to reward you for playing campaign? The game should be good enough without a reward system.

> > > There’s a reason you stop earning cR after silver: there are a lot of ways to boost commendations, and to combat that, they cut off credit earning (with the exception of getting to gold and onyx) at silver.
> > >
> > > If you want credits during campaign, play in the co-op playlist.
> >
> > They should find another way to counter boosting, not make the game stop giving you CR after silver.
>
> Why? The current system is quite effective. And what else could they do? Ban people?
>
> Why does the game even need to reward you for playing campaign? The game should be good enough without a reward system.

Well it isn’t:’(. And as i said, why even care if they boost? It’s not like they get to spawn with power weapons if they are Generals. It makes the game worse for me as i can’t make more CR playing Campaign.

> > > > There’s a reason you stop earning cR after silver: there are a lot of ways to boost commendations, and to combat that, they cut off credit earning (with the exception of getting to gold and onyx) at silver.
> > > >
> > > > If you want credits during campaign, play in the co-op playlist.
> > >
> > > They should find another way to counter boosting, not make the game stop giving you CR after silver.
> >
> > Why? The current system is quite effective. And what else could they do? Ban people?
> >
> > Why does the game even need to reward you for playing campaign? The game should be good enough without a reward system.
>
> Well it isn’t:’(. And as i said, why even care if they boost? It’s not like they get to spawn with power weapons if they are Generals. It makes the game worse for me as i can’t make more CR playing Campaign.

I’m sorry the game sucks for you, but like I said, the campaign is good enough on it’s own that earning cR shouldn’t matter. If earning cR matters that much to you, you should be playing multiplayer.

> > > > > There’s a reason you stop earning cR after silver: there are a lot of ways to boost commendations, and to combat that, they cut off credit earning (with the exception of getting to gold and onyx) at silver.
> > > > >
> > > > > If you want credits during campaign, play in the co-op playlist.
> > > >
> > > > They should find another way to counter boosting, not make the game stop giving you CR after silver.
> > >
> > > Why? The current system is quite effective. And what else could they do? Ban people?
> > >
> > > Why does the game even need to reward you for playing campaign? The game should be good enough without a reward system.
> >
> > Well it isn’t:’(. And as i said, why even care if they boost? It’s not like they get to spawn with power weapons if they are Generals. It makes the game worse for me as i can’t make more CR playing Campaign.
>
> I’m sorry the game sucks for you, but like I said, the campaign is good enough on it’s own that earning cR shouldn’t matter. If earning cR matters that much to you, you should be playing multiplayer.

"Your right." Miranda Keyes.

This post was requested by my brother who has a silver membership, hes the one that whants this changed. He can’t earn any more CR.

> > > > > > There’s a reason you stop earning cR after silver: there are a lot of ways to boost commendations, and to combat that, they cut off credit earning (with the exception of getting to gold and onyx) at silver.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If you want credits during campaign, play in the co-op playlist.
> > > > >
> > > > > They should find another way to counter boosting, not make the game stop giving you CR after silver.
> > > >
> > > > Why? The current system is quite effective. And what else could they do? Ban people?
> > > >
> > > > Why does the game even need to reward you for playing campaign? The game should be good enough without a reward system.
> > >
> > > Well it isn’t:’(. And as i said, why even care if they boost? It’s not like they get to spawn with power weapons if they are Generals. It makes the game worse for me as i can’t make more CR playing Campaign.
> >
> > I’m sorry the game sucks for you, but like I said, the campaign is good enough on it’s own that earning cR shouldn’t matter. If earning cR matters that much to you, you should be playing multiplayer.
>
> "Your right." Miranda Keyes.
>
> This post was requested by my brother who has a silver membership, hes the one that whants this changed. He can’t earn any more CR.

Then he should play offline. The game is tweaked to give out more to offline player to compensate

> > > > > > > There’s a reason you stop earning cR after silver: there are a lot of ways to boost commendations, and to combat that, they cut off credit earning (with the exception of getting to gold and onyx) at silver.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If you want credits during campaign, play in the co-op playlist.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They should find another way to counter boosting, not make the game stop giving you CR after silver.
> > > > >
> > > > > Why? The current system is quite effective. And what else could they do? Ban people?
> > > > >
> > > > > Why does the game even need to reward you for playing campaign? The game should be good enough without a reward system.
> > > >
> > > > Well it isn’t:’(. And as i said, why even care if they boost? It’s not like they get to spawn with power weapons if they are Generals. It makes the game worse for me as i can’t make more CR playing Campaign.
> > >
> > > I’m sorry the game sucks for you, but like I said, the campaign is good enough on it’s own that earning cR shouldn’t matter. If earning cR matters that much to you, you should be playing multiplayer.
> >
> > "Your right." Miranda Keyes.
> >
> > This post was requested by my brother who has a silver membership, hes the one that whants this changed. He can’t earn any more CR.
>
> Then he should play offline. The game is tweaked to give out more to offline player to compensate

But you get more while playing online campaign right, atleast i do. ( i got an offline account aswell)

You get nothing for campaign playing online. As a nova I get something like 200 credits and its capped at 10mins.

What you are asking for is a change to suit 0.00001% of the population which isnt going to happen sorry.

> You get nothing for campaign playing online. As a nova I get something like 200 credits and its capped at 10mins.
>
> What you are asking for is a change to suit 0.00001% of the population which isnt going to happen sorry.

One can hope :slight_smile: