Title update release date question

Did 343i set a release date for the title update yet?
i know they said mid-september but its 9/11/2011 today and we still don’t have a confirmed date by the developers.

I cant wait for the title update to drop! :smiley:

The speculated date is the 14th…a year after Reach’s release. However I think they would have said something by now if it was three days away. But nothing has been confirmed.

> The speculated date is the 14th…a year after Reach’s release. However I think they would have said something by now if it was three days away. But nothing has been confirmed.

For some reason, i feel that the speculated date can be a good release date for the TU.

I don’t mind not knowing the actual date as long as i know it will drop in the next few days/weeks

The release of the TU won’t be on the 14th. The beta hoppers (TU Beta) maybe but the actual TU will probably come out in october or a short time before the release of CEA.

> The release of the TU won’t be on the 14th. The beta hoppers (TU Beta) maybe but the actual TU will probably come out in october or a short time before the release of CEA.

IDC if it’s beta as long as I get to play it :smiley:

> The release of the TU won’t be on the 14th. The beta hoppers (TU Beta) maybe but the actual TU will probably come out in october or a short time before the release of CEA.

I read somewhere that the “Beta Hoppers” playlist is set to be released on october…from a trusted source

> > The release of the TU won’t be on the 14th. The beta hoppers (TU Beta) maybe but the actual TU will probably come out in october or a short time before the release of CEA.
>
> IDC if it’s beta as long as I get to play it :smiley:

Same! :smiley: I can’t wait for the TU and CEA. I doubt i’ll ever go back to vanilla reach :’)

> > > The release of the TU won’t be on the 14th. The beta hoppers (TU Beta) maybe but the actual TU will probably come out in october or a short time before the release of CEA.
> >
> > IDC if it’s beta as long as I get to play it :smiley:
>
> Same! :smiley: I can’t wait for the TU and CEA. I doubt i’ll ever go back to vanilla reach :’)

QFT ;).

they confirmed the TU for september and beta hoppers for october.

> they confirmed the TU for september and beta hoppers for october.

No they didn’t, considering that you’re saying that the final update will be released before its beta your post is lies.

> > they confirmed the TU for september and beta hoppers for october.
>
> No they didn’t, considering that you’re saying that the final update will be released before its beta your post is lies.

i believe as this TU it will be in the BETA phase…we will then be able to post our feedback and they will release the finalized TU later on after the Beta Hoppers.

>
> No they didn’t, considering that you’re saying that the final update will be released before its beta your post is lies.

the TU will allow for the new gametypes 343 are makign to work

the “beta” will be for the new gametypes which will allow for no bloom

It won’t be released until about 5 days after that “Tokyo Gaming” thingie. I know this because bs Angel said that 343 would be releasing tasty tidbits about the TU at it. I think it starts in 3-4 days.

> It won’t be released until about 5 days after that “Tokyo Gaming” thingie. I know this because bs Angel said that 343 would be releasing tasty tidbits about the TU at it. I think it starts in 3-4 days.

source?

>

What the heck are you talking about? The TU isn’t the final update, it’s the update to allow 343 to change things like bloom. They couldn’t make the beta hoppers if they didn’t even have a way to change anything aside from what we can already do in custom games. That would be plain silly.

> source?

The most recent bulletin.

The beta hoppers are to test changes made in the TU in order to find out a perfect balance of the newly added settings. How could we have a no-bloom gametype for example if a TU hadn’t been put in place to remove it?

Bs angel said this

" I can tell you we’ll be releasing some tasty tidbits, both about Anniversary and the upcoming Halo: Reach Title Update, during that time frame."

no specific date, might be a release as others said.

I’m guessing 9/14 because it will be Reach’s one year anniversary.

The sooner the better, my Reach disk is NOT GOING IN to my XBOX until the TU is released.